MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Astros||-1.5 (-113)||O 9.5 (+102)||-238|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-103)||U 9.5 (-129)||+198|
|Pitching Probables: HOU: France (R) COL: Anderson (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Astros vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
After a four-hit game last time out, Corey Julks leads the Houston Astros (48-38) as -238 favorites against the Colorado Rockies (33-54). Action gets underway from Minute Maid Park at 2:10 PM ET on Wednesday, live on MLB Network. J.P. France will get the ball for Houston while Colorado will counter with Chase Anderson.
Astros vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Astros have the No. 10 offense in baseball scoring 4.7 runs per game (405 total runs).
- The Astros are 11th in MLB play with 103 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- Houston is 14th in MLB with a .250 batting average.
- The Astros rank 16th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .321.
- Houston is 13th in baseball with a .412 slugging percentage.
- The Rockies have scored 381 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- Colorado has hit just 76 homers this season, which ranks 27th in the majors.
- The Rockies rank 12th in MLB with a .255 team batting average.
- Colorado has the 21st-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.316).
- Fueled by 264 extra-base hits, the Rockies rank 18th in MLB with a .401 slugging percentage this season.
Astros vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Astros are 26-21 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 55.3% of those games).
- Houston has won all eight games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -238 or shorter.
- The Astros have a 70.4% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Houston has played in 71 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 34 times (34-37-0).
- The Astros have put together a 38-33-0 record ATS this season (covering 53.5% of the time).
- This season, the Rockies have been the underdog 68 times and won 27, or 39.7%, of those games.
- This season, Colorado has won one of its 12 games, or 8.3%, when it’s the underdog by at least +198 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 33.6% chance of a victory for the Rockies.
- So far this season, Colorado and its opponents have hit the over in 30 of its 72 games with a total.
- The Rockies are 33-38-0 ATS in their 71 games with a spread this season.
|J.P. France (HOU)||Pitcher||Chase Anderson (COL)|
|3 – 3||W/L||0 – 3|
Astros Key Hitters
- Kyle Tucker leads Houston in batting average (.293) and runs batted in (55) this season while also slugging 13 homers.
- Tucker ranks 53rd in Major League Baseball in home runs, and 15th in RBI.
- Tucker enters this game on an 11-game hitting streak. During his last five games, he’s hitting .429 with two homers.
- Alex Bregman is batting .242 with an OBP of .341 and a slugging percentage of .397 this season.
- Of all MLB hitters, Bregman ranks 63rd in home runs and 19th in RBI.
- Mauricio Dubon has 77 hits this season and a slash line of .288/.314/.416.
- Dubon enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s batting .316 over the course of his last five outings.
- Jeremy Pena is batting .253 with an OBP of .308 and a slugging percentage of .405 this season.
- Pena will look to extend his five-game hitting streak. He’s batting .261 with one homer in his last five games.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Ryan McMahon has collected a team-high 13 home runs.
- McMahon’s home run total ranks 53rd in the big leagues, and he is 62nd in RBI.
- Jurickson Profar is hitting .242 with 19 doubles, two triples, six home runs and 36 walks.
- Profar currently ranks 185th in homers and 138th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Elias Diaz leads the Rockies with 45 runs batted in while putting up a team-best batting average of .279.
- Ezequiel Tovar is batting .266 with 20 doubles, two triples, eight home runs and 13 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!