MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 4:07 PM ET
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, California
- How to Watch on TV: BSW
|Astros||-1.5 (+129)||O 9.5 (-101)||-125|
|Angels||+1.5 (-151)||U 9.5 (-126)||+106|
|Pitching Probables: HOU: Javier (R) LAA: Canning (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Astros vs. Angels, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Houston Astros (18-18) visit the Los Angeles Angels (20-17) Wednesday to close out a three-game series. The Astros are favored (-125) to win the rubber match, which starts at 4:07 PM ET from Angel Stadium of Anaheim. Cristian Javier will get the ball for Houston while Los Angeles will counter with Griffin Canning.
Astros vs. Angels 2023 Key Stats
- The Astros rank 18th in runs scored with 156, 4.3 per game.
- The Astros are 24th in MLB play with 32 home runs. They average 0.9 per game.
- Houston has the 20th-ranked batting average in MLB (.238).
- The Astros rank 22nd in baseball with an on-base percentage of .306.
- Houston has the fourth-lowest slugging percentage in MLB (.367).
- The Angels are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking sixth with 191 total runs this season.
- Los Angeles’ 49 home runs rank fifth in Major League Baseball.
- The Angels have a team batting average of .258 this season, which ranks ninth among MLB teams.
- Los Angeles has an OBP of .331 this season, which ranks eighth in MLB.
- The Angels are 10th in MLB with a .420 slugging percentage this season.
Astros vs. Angels Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Astros have gone 4-10 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 28.6% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -125 or shorter, Houston has gone 4-8 (33.3%).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Astros a 55.6% chance to win.
- Houston has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 25 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 12 of those games (12-13-0).
- The Astros have put together a 12-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Angels have been underdogs in 10 games this season and won five (50%) of those contests.
- Los Angeles is 5-4 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +106 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Angels, based on the moneyline, is 48.5%.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 12 of its 25 opportunities.
- The Angels have an ATS record of 13-13-0 in 26 games with a spread this season.
|Cristian Javier (HOU)||Pitcher||Griffin Canning (LAA)|
|2 – 1||W/L||2 – 0|
Astros Key Hitters
- Kyle Tucker has been key for Houston with six home runs, 24 RBI and a batting average of .264 this season.
- Tucker is 46th in homers and 20th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Yordan Alvarez leads Houston in home runs (seven) and runs batted in (33) this season while batting .284.
- Alvarez ranks 26th in MLB in homers, and third in RBI.
- Alvarez has a batting average of .389 with one homer during his last five games and is on a seven-game hit streak.
- Alex Bregman has collected 29 base hits, an OBP of .331 and a slugging percentage of .346 this season.
- Bregman enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s batting .222 over the course of his last five outings.
- Jeremy Pena is batting .239 with an OBP of .285 and a slugging percentage of .430 this season.
Angels Key Hitters
- Shohei Ohtani has seven doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 16 walks while hitting .294.
- Ohtani ranks 26th in homers and 32nd in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Hunter Renfroe’s nine home runs and 24 runs batted in both pace his team.
- Among all major league hitters, Renfroe ranks eighth in homers and 20th in RBI.
- Mike Trout has nine doubles, eight home runs and 17 walks while hitting .289.
- Anthony Rendon is batting .283 with three doubles, a home run and 19 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!