MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
|Astros||-1.5 (+139)||O 8.5 (-138)||-149|
|Angels||+1.5 (-163)||U 8.5 (+109)||+127|
|Pitching Probables: HOU: Blanco (R) LAA: Detmers (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Astros vs. Angels, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Angels (30-27) will lean on Shohei Ohtani, following a two-homer game, to lead them in a matchup with the Houston Astros (32-23) on Thursday at 8:10 PM ET on Fox Sports 1. The Angels are +127 underdogs for the contest, according to bookmakers. Houston’s Ronel Blanco gets the start, and he’ll go against Los Angeles’ Reid Detmers.
Astros vs. Angels 2023 Key Stats
- The Astros rank 20th in runs scored with 246, 4.5 per game.
- The Astros rank 20th in MLB play with 58 total home runs.
- Houston ranks 19th in MLB with a .243 batting average.
- The Astros’ .315 on-base percentage is 20th in MLB.
- Houston is 22nd in baseball, slugging .391.
- The Angels have scored the eighth-most runs in the league this season with 280.
- Los Angeles ranks fifth in Major League Baseball with 78 home runs.
- The Angels have a team batting average of .257 this season, which ranks eighth among MLB teams.
- Los Angeles has an OBP of .329 this season, which ranks eighth in MLB.
- Fueled by 172 extra-base hits, the Angels rank seventh in MLB with a .430 slugging percentage this season.
Astros vs. Angels Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Astros have been favored on the moneyline 30 total times this season. They’ve gone 17-13 in those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -149 or shorter, Houston has a 14-6 record (winning 70% of its games).
- The Astros have a 59.8% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Houston has combined with opponents to go over the total 20 times this season for a 20-24-0 record against the over/under.
- The Astros have a 21-21-0 record ATS this season (covering 50% of the time).
- The Angels have entered the game as underdogs 21 times this season and won 12, or 57.1%, of those games.
- Los Angeles has a record of 2-2 when it’s set as an underdog of +127 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The implied probability of a win by the Angels, based on the moneyline, is 44.1%.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in 22 of its 44 games with a total this season.
- The Angels are 24-22-0 against the spread this season.
|Ronel Blanco (HOU)||Pitcher||Reid Detmers (LAA)|
|0 – 0||W/L||0 – 4|
Astros Key Hitters
- Yordan Alvarez leads Houston in home runs with 14 and runs batted in with 48.
- Of all MLB hitters, Alvarez is 45th in batting average, 14th in on-base percentage, and fourth in slugging.
- Alex Bregman has collected 52 hits this season and has an OBP of .337. He’s slugging .387 on the year.
- Bregman is 84th in home runs and 55th in RBI in the majors.
- Bregman will look to extend his seven-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s batting .429 with one homer.
- Kyle Tucker is slashing .267/.345/.429 this season for the Astros.
- Jeremy Pena has collected 52 hits this season and has an OBP of .307. He’s slugging .440 on the year.
- Pena is batting .353 with two homers in his last five outings. He also comes into Thursday’s game looking to extend his two-game hitting streak.
Angels Key Hitters
- Ohtani has a team-high 15 home runs and 38 runs batted in.
- Ohtani’s home run total ranks sixth in the majors, and he is 18th in RBI.
- Mike Trout has 11 doubles, 13 home runs and 24 walks while batting .278.
- Trout ranks 10th overall in home runs and 40th in RBI this season.
- Hunter Renfroe is hitting .248 with 11 doubles, 10 home runs and 17 walks.
- Gio Urshela has a club-high .307 batting average.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!