MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 2, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet SW
|Pitching Probables: HOU: Valdez (L) LAA: Ohtani (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Astros vs. Angels, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Houston Astros will take the field against the Los Angeles Angels (30-28) on Friday. The game begins at 8:10 PM ET on SportsNet SW, with the Astros listed as -172 favorites on the moneyline. Framber Valdez takes the mound for Houston while Shohei Ohtani is Los Angeles’ starter for the contest.
Astros vs. Angels 2023 Key Stats
- The Astros have the No. 17 offense in baseball scoring 4.5 runs per game (251 total runs).
- The Astros are 20th in MLB play with 58 home runs. They average one per game.
- Houston is 18th in MLB with a .244 batting average.
- The Astros are 21st in MLB with a .315 on-base percentage.
- Houston is 22nd in MLB, slugging .391.
- The Angels have scored the sixth-most runs in the league this season with 282.
- Los Angeles has hit 79 homers this season, which ranks fifth in the majors.
- The Angels’ .258 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking eighth in MLB.
- Los Angeles has an OBP of .329 this season, which ranks eighth in MLB.
- The Angels rank seventh in the majors with a .429 team slugging percentage.
Astros vs. Angels Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Astros have gone 18-13 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 58.1% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -172 or shorter, Houston has gone 10-4 (71.4%).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Astros a 63.2% chance to win.
- In the 45 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Houston, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 20 times (20-25-0).
- The Astros have put together a 22-21-0 record ATS this season.
- This season, the Angels have been the underdog 22 times and won 12, or 54.5%, of those games.
- Los Angeles has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +146 moneyline set for this game.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 40.7% chance of a victory for the Angels.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 22 of its 45 opportunities.
- The Angels are 24-23-0 against the spread in their 47 chances this season.
|Framber Valdez (HOU)||Pitcher||Shohei Ohtani (LAA)|
|5 – 4||W/L||5 – 1|
Astros Key Hitters
- Yordan Alvarez is batting .274 this season with a team-high 14 home runs and 48 RBI.
- Alvarez ranks seventh in Major League Baseball in homers, and second in RBI.
- Alex Bregman has collected 53 hits this season and has an OBP of .340. He’s slugging .386 on the year.
- Bregman is 84th in home runs and 41st in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Bregman will look to extend his eight-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s batting .350 with one homer.
- Kyle Tucker has 54 hits this season and a slash line of .277/.353/.446.
- Jeremy Pena is batting .251 with an OBP of .306 and a slugging percentage of .436 this season.
- Pena enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games he’s hitting .294 with one homer.
Angels Key Hitters
- Ohtani paces the Angels with 15 home runs and 38 runs batted in.
- In all of MLB, Ohtani ranks sixth in homers and 18th in RBI.
- Ohtani has hit safely in three straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .250 with three home runs, a walk and five RBI.
- Mike Trout is hitting .274 with 11 doubles, 13 home runs and 26 walks.
- Trout currently is 10th in home runs and 41st in RBI in the major leagues.
- Hunter Renfroe is batting .256 with 11 doubles, 10 home runs and 17 walks.
- Renfroe heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with a double and a walk.
- Brandon Drury is batting .249 with 14 doubles, two triples, 10 home runs and 10 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!