MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Astros||-1.5 (+112)||O 8.5 (-112)||-181|
|Angels||+1.5 (-131)||U 8.5 (-113)||+153|
|Pitching Probables: HOU: Javier (R) LAA: Sandoval (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Astros vs. Angels, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Houston Astros (34-23) are favorites (-181) on the moneyline when they take on the Los Angeles Angels (30-29) Saturday at 4:10 PM ET, live on MLB Network. Cristian Javier starts for Houston while Patrick Sandoval is Los Angeles’ starter for the contest.
Astros vs. Angels 2023 Key Stats
- The Astros are the 16th-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.5 runs per game (257 total).
- The Astros are 19th in MLB play with 60 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Houston has the 18th-ranked batting average in MLB (.246).
- The Astros rank 20th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .316.
- Houston ranks 18th in MLB, slugging .394.
- The Angels are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking sixth with 284 total runs this season.
- Los Angeles has hit 79 homers this season, which ranks fifth in the majors.
- The Angels rank eighth in MLB with a .258 team batting average.
- Los Angeles is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking eighth with an OBP of .330.
- The Angels rank seventh in the majors with a .428 team slugging percentage.
Astros vs. Angels Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Astros have been favored on the moneyline 32 total times this season. They’ve finished 19-13 in those games.
- Houston has a 9-3 record (winning 75% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -181 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Astros a 64.4% chance to win.
- In the 46 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Houston, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-25-0).
- The Astros have a 23-21-0 record ATS this season.
- This season, the Angels have been the underdog 23 times and won 12, or 52.2%, of those games.
- Los Angeles has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +153 odds on it winning this game.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 39.5% chance of a victory for the Angels.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 23 of its 46 opportunities.
- The Angels have an ATS record of 24-24-0 in 48 games with a spread this season.
|Cristian Javier (HOU)||Pitcher||Patrick Sandoval (LAA)|
|6 – 1||W/L||3 – 4|
Astros Key Hitters
- Yordan Alvarez is batting .279 this season with a team-high 15 home runs and 50 RBI.
- Among all batters in MLB, Alvarez’s home run total ranks him sixth and his RBI tally places him first.
- Alex Bregman has collected 54 hits this season and has an OBP of .343. He’s slugging .385 on the year.
- Bregman ranks 86th in home runs and 40th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Bregman will look to extend his nine-game hit streak. During his last five games, he’s batting .389 with one homer.
- Kyle Tucker is slashing .281/.355/.452 this season for the Astros.
- Tucker is batting .306 over the course of his last 10 games while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Jeremy Pena is batting .252 with an OBP of .309 and a slugging percentage of .435 this season.
- Pena will look to extend his four-game hitting streak. He’s batting .313 during his last five outings.
Angels Key Hitters
- Shohei Ohtani paces the Angels with 15 home runs and 38 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Ohtani’s home run total puts him sixth, and his RBI total ranks 18th.
- Mike Trout is batting .269 with 11 doubles, 13 home runs and 26 walks.
- Trout currently ranks 11th in home runs and 45th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Hunter Renfroe is batting .256 with 12 doubles, 10 home runs and 17 walks.
- Renfroe enters this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .316 with two doubles and a walk.
- Brandon Drury is batting .254 with 14 doubles, two triples, 10 home runs and 10 walks.
- Drury takes a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .316 with a double, two home runs, two walks and five RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!