MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet SW
|Astros||-1.5 (+127)||O 9.5 (+107)||-151|
|Angels||+1.5 (-149)||U 9.5 (-136)||+129|
|Pitching Probables: HOU: France (R) LAA: Canning (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Astros vs. Angels, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Angels (30-30) will look to Shohei Ohtani, after his four-hit game last time out, to lead them in a matchup with the Houston Astros (35-23) on Sunday at 2:10 PM ET on SportsNet SW. The Angels are +129 underdogs for the contest, according to bookmakers. J.P. France will get the ball for Houston while Los Angeles will counter with Griffin Canning.
Astros vs. Angels 2023 Key Stats
- The Astros rank 14th in runs scored with 266, 4.6 per game.
- The Astros rank 18th in MLB play with 62 total home runs.
- Houston is 16th in the majors with a .248 batting average.
- The Astros rank 17th in MLB with a .319 on-base percentage.
- Houston is 18th in baseball, slugging .398.
- The Angels have scored the fifth-most runs in the league this season with 290.
- Los Angeles has hit 80 homers this season, which ranks fifth in the majors.
- The Angels’ .259 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking seventh in MLB.
- Los Angeles has an on-base percentage of .330 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Angels are seventh in MLB with a .429 slugging percentage this season.
Astros vs. Angels Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Astros have a 20-13 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60.6% of those games).
- Houston has gone 14-6 (winning 70% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -151 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Astros’ implied win probability is 60.2%.
- Houston has had an over/under set by bookmakers 47 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 22 of those games (22-25-0).
- The Astros have a 24-21-0 record ATS this season.
- This season, the Angels have won 12 out of the 24 games, or 50%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Los Angeles has won two of its five games when it’s the underdog by at least +129 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Angels, based on the moneyline, is 43.7%.
- So far this season, Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in 24 of its 47 games with a total.
- The Angels are 24-25-0 against the spread in their 49 chances this season.
|J.P. France (HOU)||Pitcher||Griffin Canning (LAA)|
|1 – 1||W/L||4 – 2|
Astros Key Hitters
- Yordan Alvarez leads Houston in home runs with 15 and runs batted in with 51.
- Alvarez ranks sixth in home runs and first in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Alvarez enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s hitting .222 with one homer.
- Alex Bregman has collected 55 hits this season and has an OBP of .355. He’s slugging .402 on the year.
- Bregman is 66th in home runs and 26th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Bregman will look to extend his 10-game hit streak. In his last five games, he’s batting .467 with two homers.
- Kyle Tucker has 56 hits this season and a slash line of .281/.355/.452.
- Tucker will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he has a batting average of .333.
- Jeremy Pena is batting .257 with an OBP of .315 and a slugging percentage of .440 this season.
- Pena is batting .438 in his last five outings. He also comes into Sunday’s game looking to extend his five-game hitting streak.
Angels Key Hitters
- Shohei Ohtani has racked up a team-high 15 home runs and 40 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Ohtani’s home run total puts him sixth, and his RBI total ranks 10th.
- Mike Trout has 11 doubles, 13 home runs and 26 walks while hitting .267.
- Trout is 12th in home runs and 44th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Hunter Renfroe is hitting .256 with 12 doubles, 11 home runs and 17 walks.
- Renfroe takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .286 with a double, a home run, a walk and an RBI.
- Brandon Drury has 14 doubles, two triples, 10 home runs and 11 walks while hitting .254.
- Drury brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .350 with a double, two home runs, two walks and five RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!