MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, May 22, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
|Astros||-1.5 (+153)||O 7.5 (-126)||-109|
|Brewers||+1.5 (-181)||U 7.5 (-101)||-106|
|Pitching Probables: HOU: Javier (R) MIL: Burnes (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Astros vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Houston Astros (27-19) will put their seven-game win streak to the test when they visit the Milwaukee Brewers (25-21) Monday at 7:40 PM ET on BSWI. Oddsmakers consider the Astros -109 favorites to extend their streak, while the Brewers are -106 underdogs looking for the upset. Cristian Javier will get the ball for Houston while Milwaukee will counter with Corbin Burnes.
Astros vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Astros are the 19th-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.4 runs per game (201 total).
- The Astros rank 25th in MLB action with 40 home runs. They average 0.9 per game.
- Houston’s .245 batting average ranks 15th in the majors.
- The Astros rank 18th in baseball with a .315 on-base percentage.
- Houston’s .378 slugging percentage ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Brewers have scored 193 runs (4.2 per game) this season, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- Milwaukee ranks 13th in Major League Baseball with 56 home runs.
- The Brewers rank 21st in MLB with a .239 team batting average.
- Milwaukee has the 20th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.314).
- The Brewers are 19th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .391 this season.
Astros vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Astros have compiled a 13-10 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 56.5% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -109 or shorter, Houston has a 14-10 record (winning 58.3% of its games).
- The Astros have a 52.2% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Houston has combined with opponents to go over the total 15 times this season for a 15-20-0 record against the over/under.
- The Astros have gone 16-17-0 ATS this season.
- The Brewers have won eight, or 50%, of the 16 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Milwaukee has a record of 8-8, a 50% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of -106 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 51.5% chance of a victory for the Brewers.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the total in 17 of its 36 chances.
- The Brewers have an ATS record of 15-20-0 in 35 games with a spread this season.
|Cristian Javier (HOU)||Pitcher||Corbin Burnes (MIL)|
|4 – 1||W/L||4 – 3|
Astros Key Hitters
- Yordan Alvarez leads Houston in home runs (10) and runs batted in (41) this season while batting .293.
- Among all MLB hitters, Alvarez ranks 25th in batting average, 15th in on-base percentage, and fifth in slugging.
- Alvarez is batting .300 with one homer during his last five games and is riding a three-game hitting streak.
- Kyle Tucker has 45 hits and an OBP of .358 to go with a slugging percentage of .460 this season.
- Of all MLB hitters, Tucker is 49th in home runs and 15th in RBI.
- Alex Bregman is slashing .218/.328/.362 this season for the Astros.
- Jeremy Pena has 44 hits and an OBP of .289 to go with a slugging percentage of .416 this season.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich paces the Brewers with a .258 batting average.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Yelich’s home run total puts him 49th, and his RBI total ranks 59th.
- Rowdy Tellez has put his power on display as he paces his team with 11 home runs and 25 RBI.
- Tellez currently ranks 11th in homers and 48th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Willy Adames has a team-high 25 runs batted in.
- Adames takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .200 with a double, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Brian Anderson has capitalized on opportunities as he paces his team with 25 RBI.
- Anderson takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .214 with two home runs, five walks and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!