MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Astros||-1.5 (+143)||O 9.5 (-102)||-108|
|Brewers||+1.5 (-169)||U 9.5 (-125)||-107|
|Pitching Probables: HOU: Bielak (R) MIL: Houser (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Astros vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Houston Astros (28-20) visit the Milwaukee Brewers (26-22) Wednesday to close out a three-game series. The Astros are favored (-108) to win the rubber match, which starts at 1:10 PM ET from American Family Field. Brandon Bielak takes the mound for Houston while Adrian Houser is Milwaukee’s starter for the contest.
Astros vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Astros are the 16th-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.4 runs per game (213 total).
- The Astros rank 23rd in MLB action with 45 total home runs.
- Houston’s .246 batting average ranks 15th in MLB.
- The Astros rank 17th in MLB with a .318 on-base percentage.
- Houston ranks 21st in baseball with a .386 slugging percentage.
- The Brewers have scored 201 runs (4.2 per game) this season, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- Milwaukee ranks 12th in Major League Baseball with 59 home runs.
- The Brewers rank 20th in MLB with a .239 team batting average.
- Milwaukee has an OBP of .313 this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Brewers rank 18th in the majors with a .391 team slugging percentage.
Astros vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Astros have won 54.2% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (13-11).
- Houston has gone 14-11 (winning 56% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -108 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Astros a 51.9% chance to win.
- Houston has played in 37 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 16 times (16-21-0).
- The Astros have put together a 17-18-0 record against the spread this season (covering 48.6% of the time).
- This season, the Brewers have won nine out of the 17 games, or 52.9%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Milwaukee has a record of 9-8, a 52.9% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of -107 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 51.7% chance of a victory for the Brewers.
- So far this season, Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 18 of its 38 games with a total.
- The Brewers are 16-21-0 ATS in their 37 games with a spread this season.
|Brandon Bielak (HOU)||Pitcher||Adrian Houser (MIL)|
|1 – 1||W/L||0 – 0|
Astros Key Hitters
- Yordan Alvarez leads Houston in home runs (12) and runs batted in (46) this season while batting .303.
- Alvarez ranks 10th in homers and second in RBI among all batters in baseball.
- Kyle Tucker has 47 hits and an OBP of .359 to go with a slugging percentage of .453 this season.
- Tucker is 55th in homers and 16th in RBI this season.
- Tucker enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s hitting .294 during his last five games with one homer.
- Alex Bregman is slashing .219/.327/.355 this season for the Astros.
- Jeremy Pena is batting .247 with an OBP of .291 and a slugging percentage of .414 this season.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich leads the Brewers with a .259 batting average.
- Yelich’s home run total ranks 55th in the big leagues, and he is 66th in RBI.
- Yelich has safely hit in four straight games. In his last five games he is batting .263 with a double, a walk and an RBI.
- Rowdy Tellez has put his power on display as he paces his team with 12 home runs.
- Among all MLB hitters, Tellez is 10th in homers and 51st in RBI.
- Tellez brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .308 with two home runs, three walks and three RBI.
- Brian Anderson has accumulated a team-best 27 runs batted in.
- Willy Adames is hitting .203 with five doubles, eight home runs and 22 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!