MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, May 29, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Astros||-1.5 (+162)||O 7.5 (-131)||-125|
|Twins||+1.5 (-192)||U 7.5 (+103)||+106|
|Pitching Probables: HOU: France (R) MIN: Gray (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Astros vs. Twins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Houston Astros (31-21) will look to Yordan Alvarez, who is coming off a two-homer game, to lead them in a matchup with the Minnesota Twins (27-26) Monday at 4:10 PM ET on MLB Network. The Astros are -125 favorites for the contest, according to sportsbooks. Houston’s J.P. France and Minnesota’s Sonny Gray have been named the starters for this contest.
Astros vs. Twins 2023 Key Stats
- The Astros rank 20th in runs scored with 234, 4.5 per game.
- The Astros are 23rd in baseball with 53 total home runs.
- Houston has the 17th-ranked batting average in the majors (.246).
- The Astros are 18th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .316.
- Houston’s .392 slugging percentage is 20th in MLB.
- The Twins rank 17th in the majors with 240 total runs scored this season.
- Minnesota’s 72 home runs rank seventh in Major League Baseball.
- The Twins’ .229 batting average ranks 25th in the league this season.
- Minnesota has the 22nd-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.312).
- Fueled by 162 extra-base hits, the Twins rank 16th in MLB with a .404 slugging percentage this season.
Astros vs. Twins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Astros have compiled a 16-11 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 59.3% of those games).
- Houston has a 16-9 record (winning 64% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- The Astros have an implied moneyline win probability of 55.6% in this game.
- Houston has had an over/under set by bookmakers 41 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 18 of those games (18-23-0).
- The Astros have a 20-19-0 record ATS this season (covering 51.3% of the time).
- The Twins have entered the game as underdogs 15 times this season and won five, or 33.3%, of those games.
- Minnesota has a record of 5-5 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +106 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 48.5% chance of a victory for the Twins.
- Minnesota’s games have gone over the total in 15 of its 37 chances.
- The Twins have an ATS record of 18-21-0 in 39 games with a spread this season.
|J.P. France (HOU)||Pitcher||Sonny Gray (MIN)|
|1 – 1||W/L||4 – 0|
Astros Key Hitters
- Alvarez leads Houston in batting average (.291), home runs (14) and runs batted in (48) this season.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Alvarez’s home run total places him sixth and his RBI tally places him second.
- Alex Bregman has collected 47 hits this season and has an OBP of .333. He’s slugging .370 on the year.
- Bregman ranks 98th in home runs and 62nd in RBI in the major leagues.
- Bregman enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .350 in his last five games.
- Kyle Tucker has collected 50 base hits, an OBP of .354 and a slugging percentage of .442 this season.
- Jeremy Pena is batting .247 with an OBP of .292 and a slugging percentage of .439 this season.
- Pena will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .250 with two homers in his last five outings.
Twins Key Hitters
- Byron Buxton leads the Twins with a team-high batting average of .225.
- Buxton’s home run total ranks 32nd in the big leagues, and he is 98th in RBI.
- Carlos Correa has 11 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 24 walks while batting .216.
- Correa is 98th in homers and 88th in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- Correa has hit safely in five straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .353 with two doubles, five walks and an RBI.
- Joey Gallo has launched a team-high 11 home runs.
- Willi Castro is hitting .258 with six doubles, four home runs and five walks.
- Castro enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .353 with a double, two home runs and three RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!