MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet SW
|Astros||-1.5 (-172)||O 8.5 (-112)||-108|
|Twins||+1.5 (+146)||U 8.5 (-113)||-107|
|Pitching Probables: HOU: Bielak (R) MIN: Ryan (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Astros vs. Twins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Houston Astros (31-22) are favored on the moneyline (-108) in Tuesday’s contest against the Minnesota Twins (28-26). First pitch is at 8:10 PM ET on SportsNet SW. The Twins, with +146 odds, are favored against the spread (1.5). Houston’s Brandon Bielak gets the start, and he’ll go against Minnesota’s Joe Ryan.
Astros vs. Twins 2023 Key Stats
- The Astros rank 19th in runs scored with 239, 4.5 per game.
- The Astros average one home run per game to rank 23rd in baseball with 54 total home runs.
- Houston’s .245 batting average ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Astros rank 19th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .316.
- Houston ranks 20th in baseball, slugging .391.
- The Twins rank 14th in the majors with 247 total runs scored this season.
- Minnesota’s 74 home runs rank seventh in Major League Baseball.
- The Twins rank 25th in MLB with a .231 team batting average.
- Minnesota has the 21st-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.314).
- Fueled by 164 extra-base hits, the Twins rank 16th in MLB with a .406 slugging percentage this season.
Astros vs. Twins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Astros have compiled a 16-12 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 57.1% of those games).
- Houston has a record of 17-12 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -108 or shorter (58.6% winning percentage).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Astros’ implied win probability is 51.9%.
- Houston has combined with opponents to go over the total 19 times this season for a 19-23-0 record against the over/under.
- The Astros have a 20-20-0 record ATS this season (covering 50% of the time).
- The Twins have entered the game as underdogs 16 times this season and won six, or 37.5%, of those games.
- This season, Minnesota has won six of its 14 games, or 42.9%, when it’s the underdog by at least -107 on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Twins have a 51.7% chance to win.
- Minnesota and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 16 of its 38 opportunities.
- The Twins are 19-21-0 ATS in their 40 games with a spread this season.
|Brandon Bielak (HOU)||Pitcher||Joe Ryan (MIN)|
|1 – 2||W/L||7 – 1|
Astros Key Hitters
- Yordan Alvarez is batting .284 this season with a team-high 14 home runs and 48 RBI.
- Alvarez ranks sixth in homers and second in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Alex Bregman has 48 hits and an OBP of .332 to go with a slugging percentage of .368 this season.
- Bregman ranks 99th in home runs and 64th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Bregman has a batting average of .381 in his last five outings and is on a five-game hit streak.
- Kyle Tucker is slashing .276/.352/.443 this season for the Astros.
- Jeremy Pena is batting .243 with an OBP of .290 and a slugging percentage of .431 this season.
Twins Key Hitters
- Byron Buxton paces the Twins with a team-high batting average of .225.
- Buxton ranks 34th in homers and 99th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Carlos Correa is hitting .210 with 11 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 25 walks.
- Correa ranks 99th overall in home runs and 90th in RBI this season.
- Joey Gallo has hit a team-high 11 homers.
- Gallo takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .214 with six walks.
- Max Kepler is batting .202 with five doubles, six home runs and 10 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!