MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, June 19, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Astros||-1.5 (+162)||O 7.5 (-107)||-126|
|Mets||+1.5 (-192)||U 7.5 (-117)||+108|
|Pitching Probables: HOU: Brown (R) NYM: Scherzer (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Astros vs. Mets, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Houston Astros (39-33) are -126 favorites to break their four-game losing streak when they face the New York Mets (33-38), losers of two in a row. The game begins Monday at 8:10 PM ET on MLB Network, live from Minute Maid Park. Houston’s Hunter Brown gets the start, and he’ll go against New York’s Max Scherzer.
Astros vs. Mets 2023 Key Stats
- The Astros rank 15th in runs scored with 321, 4.5 per game.
- The Astros rank 15th in MLB action with 81 total home runs.
- Houston ranks 17th in MLB with a .245 batting average.
- The Astros’ .315 on-base percentage is 21st in MLB.
- Houston ranks 14th in MLB, slugging .400.
- The Mets have scored 316 runs (4.5 per game) this season, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- New York’s 85 home runs rank 10th in Major League Baseball.
- The Mets rank 21st in MLB with a .239 team batting average.
- New York has an OBP of .319 this season, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Mets are 18th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .396 this season.
Astros vs. Mets Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Astros have gone 22-19 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 53.7% of those games).
- Houston has gone 20-14 (winning 58.8% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -126 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Astros have an implied win probability of 55.8%.
- Houston has played in 60 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-32-0).
- The Astros are 28-30-0 ATS this season.
- The Mets have entered the game as underdogs 18 times this season and won seven, or 38.9%, of those games.
- New York has entered eight games this season as the underdog by +108 or more and is 1-7 in those contests.
- The implied probability of a win by the Mets, based on the moneyline, is 48.1%.
- New York’s games have gone over the total in 25 of its 53 chances.
- The Mets have an ATS record of 18-32-0 in 50 games with a spread this season.
|Hunter Brown (HOU)||Pitcher||Max Scherzer (NYM)|
|6 – 3||W/L||5 – 2|
Astros Key Hitters
- Kyle Tucker is batting .285 with nine home runs and 41 RBI for Houston this season.
- Of all hitters in baseball, Tucker’s home run total places him 80th and his RBI tally places him 30th.
- Alex Bregman has 66 hits and an OBP of .339 to go with a slugging percentage of .387 this season.
- Bregman ranks 80th in home runs and 36th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Jeremy Pena is slashing .252/.306/.412 this season for the Astros.
- Mauricio Dubon leads Houston in batting average (.286) this season while adding three home runs and 15 RBI.
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso paces the Mets in home runs (22) and runs batted in (49).
- Alonso’s home run total ranks second in MLB, and he is ninth in RBI.
- Francisco Lindor is hitting .213 with 17 doubles, 13 home runs and 26 walks.
- Lindor currently ranks 28th in homers and 19th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Brandon Nimmo leads the Mets with a team-high batting average of .287.
- Nimmo heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .350 with two doubles, two home runs, two walks and six RBI.
- Jeff McNeil is batting .272 with eight doubles, a triple, three home runs and 24 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!