MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet SW
|Astros||-1.5 (+132)||O 8.5 (-119)||-151|
|Mets||+1.5 (-156)||U 8.5 (-106)||+129|
|Pitching Probables: HOU: Javier (R) NYM: Megill (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Astros vs. Mets, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Houston Astros (40-34) are -151 favorites to take Game 3 of th series from the New York Mets (34-39) Wednesday at 2:10 PM ET. The teams enter the matchup with the series record tied, and the underdog Mets are listed with +129 odds to win the rubber match and take the series victory. Houston’s Cristian Javier gets the start, and he’ll go against New York’s Tylor Megill.
Astros vs. Mets 2023 Key Stats
- The Astros are the 16th-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.4 runs per game (326 total).
- The Astros are 15th in MLB action with 83 total home runs.
- Houston’s .245 batting average ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Astros rank 21st in MLB with an on-base percentage of .314.
- Houston is 16th in baseball with a .398 slugging percentage.
- The Mets rank 15th in the majors with 329 total runs scored this season.
- New York has hit 87 homers this season, which ranks 10th in the majors.
- The Mets have a team batting average of .240 this season, which ranks 21st among MLB teams.
- New York has an OBP of .318 this season, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Mets are 19th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .396 this season.
Astros vs. Mets Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Astros have compiled a 23-20 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 53.5% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -151 or shorter, Houston has a 16-9 record (winning 64% of its games).
- The Astros have a 60.2% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Houston has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 62 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 29 of those games (29-33-0).
- The Astros have a 29-31-0 record ATS this season (covering 48.3% of the time).
- This season, the Mets have won eight out of the 20 games, or 40%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, New York has been at least a +129 underdog on the moneyline three times, losing each of those contests.
- The implied probability of a win by the Mets, based on the moneyline, is 43.7%.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 26 of its 55 opportunities.
- The Mets are 19-33-0 against the spread in their 52 chances this season.
|Cristian Javier (HOU)||Pitcher||Tylor Megill (NYM)|
|7 – 1||W/L||6 – 4|
Astros Key Hitters
- Alex Bregman has been key for Houston with 68 hits, an OBP of .337 plus a slugging percentage of .395.
- Bregman’s home runs rank him 67th in baseball, and he is 30th in RBI.
- Bregman will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .263 with one homer in his last five games.
- Kyle Tucker has collected 72 hits this season and has an OBP of .350. He’s slugging .438 on the year.
- Tucker ranks 83rd in MLB in homers, and 36th in RBI.
- Jeremy Pena is slashing .254/.309/.410 this season for the Astros.
- Pena enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s batting .222 during his last five outings.
- Mauricio Dubon leads Houston in batting average (.289) this season while adding three home runs and 15 RBI.
- Dubon enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he’s hitting .188.
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso has a team-high 22 home runs.
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Alonso’s home run total puts him second, and his RBI total ranks 12th.
- Francisco Lindor has racked up 50 runs batted in to pace his team.
- Among all major league hitters, Lindor is 25th in home runs and 10th in RBI.
- Brandon Nimmo has racked up a team-best batting average of .278.
- Jeff McNeil is hitting .271 with eight doubles, a triple, three home runs and 24 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!