MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, September 2, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet SW
|Astros||-1.5 (+115)||O 8.5 (-126)||-185|
|Yankees||+1.5 (-135)||U 8.5 (-101)||+156|
|Pitching Probables: HOU: Brown (R) NYY: Severino (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Astros vs. Yankees, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Kyle Tucker is on the brink of his 99th RBI of the season for the Houston Astros (77-59) as they get set to take on the New York Yankees (66-69) on Saturday. The Astros enter the matchup as -185 favorites on the moneyline, and action gets underway from Minute Maid Park at 7:10 PM ET, live on SportsNet SW. Houston’s Hunter Brown and New York’s Luis Severino have been named the starters for this contest.
Astros vs. Yankees 2023 Key Stats
- The Astros score the fifth-most runs in baseball (685 total, five per game).
- The Astros rank ninth in baseball with 178 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Houston has the seventh-best batting average in the majors (.257).
- The Astros rank fifth in MLB with a .330 on-base percentage.
- Houston ranks eighth in baseball, slugging .427.
- The Yankees have scored the 23rd-most runs in the league this season with 571 (4.2 per game).
- New York ranks fourth in Major League Baseball with 194 home runs.
- The Yankees have a team batting average of just .227 this season, which ranks 29th among MLB teams.
- New York has an on-base percentage of .303 this season, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- The Yankees rank 18th in the majors with a .403 team slugging percentage.
Astros vs. Yankees Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Astros have gone 49-39 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 55.7% of those games).
- Houston has a 15-8 record (winning 65.2% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -185 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Astros have an implied win probability of 64.9%.
- Houston has played in 119 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 61 times (61-58-0).
- The Astros are 60-60-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Yankees have won 23 out of the 54 games, or 42.6%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- New York has entered five games this season as the underdog by +156 or more and is 1-4 in those contests.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 39.1% chance of a victory for the Yankees.
- New York and its opponents have hit the over in 59 of its 113 games with a total this season.
- The Yankees have an ATS record of 56-64-0 in 120 games with a spread this season.
|Hunter Brown (HOU)||Pitcher||Luis Severino (NYY)|
|10 – 9||W/L||4 – 8|
Astros Key Hitters
- Tucker is batting .291 with 26 home runs and 98 RBI. All three of those stats lead Houston hitters this season.
- Tucker ranks 20th in baseball in homers, and second in RBI.
- Alex Bregman has collected 138 hits this season and has an OBP of .365. He’s slugging .446 on the year.
- Bregman is 38th in baseball in homers, and seventh in RBI.
- Yordan Alvarez is slashing .288/.398/.564 this season for the Astros.
- Jeremy Pena has 125 hits and an OBP of .326 to go with a slugging percentage of .394 this season.
- Pena enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five games he’s hitting .455.
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres paces the Yankees in runs batted in (57) and has accumulated a team-high batting average of .270.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Torres’ home run total puts him 34th, and his RBI total ranks 93rd.
- Aaron Judge’s 30 home runs and 57 RBI are both team-highs.
- Judge is 13th in homers and 93rd in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Anthony Volpe has a team-high 57 runs batted in.
- DJ LeMahieu is batting .243 with 18 doubles, two triples, 14 home runs and 46 walks.
- LeMahieu has safely hit in three straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .158 with two home runs, three walks and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!