MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, April 28, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: Apple TV+
|Astros||-1.5 (+139)||O 7.5 (-107)||-153|
|Phillies||+1.5 (-163)||U 7.5 (-117)||+130|
|Pitching Probables: HOU: Valdez (L) PHI: Nola (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Astros vs. Phillies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Mauricio Dubon will look to add to his 20-game hitting streak when the Houston Astros (14-11) and Philadelphia Phillies (13-13) meet on Friday at 8:10 PM ET, live on Apple TV+ from Minute Maid Park. Dubon and the Astros are favored by bookmakers with -153 odds on the moneyline. Framber Valdez will get the ball for Houston while Philadelphia will counter with Aaron Nola.
Astros vs. Phillies 2023 Key Stats
- The Astros are the 10th-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 4.9 runs per game (122 total).
- The Astros rank 22nd in baseball with 24 total home runs.
- Houston is 13th in the majors with a .251 batting average.
- The Astros are 13th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .328.
- Houston ranks 19th in MLB with a .384 slugging percentage.
- The Phillies have scored the 17th-most runs in the league this season with 114 (4.4 per game).
- Philadelphia has hit 28 homers this season, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Phillies’ .275 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking third in MLB.
- Philadelphia has an on-base percentage of .332 this season, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- The Phillies rank fourth in the majors with a .441 team slugging percentage.
Astros vs. Phillies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Astros have won two of the six games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (33.3%).
- Houston has gone 2-3 (winning 40% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -153 or shorter.
- The Astros have an implied moneyline win probability of 60.5% in this game.
- Houston has played in 14 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total eight times (8-6-0).
- The Astros have covered 64.3% of their games this season, going 9-5-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Phillies have won one out of the three games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Philadelphia has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +130 odds on it winning this game.
- The Phillies have a 43.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have gone over the total this season in six of its 15 opportunities.
- The Phillies have an ATS record of 6-8-0 in 14 games with a spread this season.
|Framber Valdez (HOU)||Pitcher||Aaron Nola (PHI)|
|2 – 2||W/L||1 – 2|
Astros Key Hitters
- Kyle Tucker has been key for Houston with 26 hits, an OBP of .421 plus a slugging percentage of .512.
- Of all MLB hitters, Tucker is 22nd in batting average, seventh in on-base percentage, and 36th in slugging.
- Tucker enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings, he’s hitting .333 with one homer.
- Alex Bregman has collected 22 hits this season and has an OBP of .362. He’s slugging .365 on the year.
- Bregman ranks 93rd in baseball in homers, and 83rd in RBI.
- Yordan Alvarez leads Houston in home runs with six and runs batted in with 27.
- Alvarez enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s batting .200 in his last five outings with two homers.
- Jeremy Pena has 24 hits and an OBP of .303 to go with a slugging percentage of .430 this season.
- Pena will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .400 with one homer over the course of his last five outings.
Phillies Key Hitters
- Nicholas Castellanos has 10 doubles, three home runs and 10 walks while hitting .333.
- Castellanos’ home run total ranks 93rd in the big leagues, and he is 33rd in RBI.
- Castellanos enters this game on an eight-game hitting streak. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .421 with a double, three home runs, a walk and seven RBI.
- Brandon Marsh is hitting .338 with six doubles, four triples, four home runs and 11 walks.
- Marsh ranks 56th in home runs and 62nd in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- Alec Bohm has racked up a team-best 20 runs batted in.
- Bryson Stott’s .339 batting average leads his team.
- Stott brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with a home run, three walks and two RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!