MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 7:45 PM ET
- Where: Busch Stadium in St. Louis, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSMW
|Pitching Probables: HOU: Valdez (L) STL: Montgomery (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Astros vs. Cardinals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The St. Louis Cardinals (32-45) serve as underdogs on the moneyline (+101) in Tuesday’s contest versus the Houston Astros (42-36). Game time is set for 7:45 PM ET on BSMW. The Cardinals are favored against the spread in this one () with odds. Houston’s Framber Valdez gets the start, and he’ll go against St. Louis’ Jordan Montgomery.
Astros vs. Cardinals 2023 Key Stats
- The Astros rank 14th in runs scored with 351, 4.5 per game.
- The Astros are 15th in MLB play with 90 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- Houston is 17th in MLB with a .246 batting average.
- The Astros’ .315 on-base percentage is 20th in MLB.
- Houston is 16th in MLB with a .402 slugging percentage.
- The Cardinals have scored 354 runs (4.6 per game) this season, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- St. Louis ranks sixth in Major League Baseball with 105 home runs.
- The Cardinals have a team batting average of .250 this season, which ranks 15th among MLB teams.
- St. Louis has an on-base percentage of .324 this season, which ranks 12th in the majors.
- Fueled by 236 extra-base hits, the Cardinals rank ninth in MLB with a .422 slugging percentage this season.
Astros vs. Cardinals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Astros have put together a 24-20 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 54.5% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -119 or shorter, Houston has a 23-18 record (winning 56.1% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Astros a 54.3% chance to win.
- Houston has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 32 times this season for a 32-34-0 record against the over/under.
- The Astros have gone 33-31-0 ATS this season.
- The Cardinals have won 12, or 44.4%, of the 27 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- St. Louis is 9-11 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +101 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Cardinals, based on the moneyline, is 49.8%.
- Games involving St. Louis have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 30 of 61 chances this season.
- The Cardinals are 27-39-0 against the spread in their 66 chances this season.
|Framber Valdez (HOU)||Pitcher||Jordan Montgomery (STL)|
|7 – 5||W/L||4 – 7|
Astros Key Hitters
- Alex Bregman has been key for Houston with 74 hits, an OBP of .342 plus a slugging percentage of .406.
- Of all MLB hitters, Bregman is 95th in batting average, 58th in on-base percentage, and 105th in slugging.
- Bregman is batting .333 with two homers during his last five outings and is riding a two-game hitting streak.
- Kyle Tucker has 75 hits and an OBP of .352 to go with a slugging percentage of .442 this season.
- Tucker is 82nd in homers and 40th in RBI in the bigs.
- Tucker will look to extend his three-game hit streak. In his last five games, he’s batting .167 with one homer.
- Jeremy Pena is slashing .252/.309/.411 this season for the Astros.
- Pena enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s batting .235 during his last five games with one homer.
- Mauricio Dubon leads Houston with a .289 batting average. He’s also hit four homers and has 16 RBI.
- Dubon is batting .286 with one homer during his last five games. He also comes into Tuesday’s game looking to extend his five-game hitting streak.
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Paul Goldschmidt paces the Cardinals with a team-high batting average of .286.
- Goldschmidt ranks 37th in home runs and 57th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Nolan Arenado has shown off his power as he paces his team with 15 home runs and 50 runs batted in.
- Arenado is 20th overall in homers and 14th in RBI this year.
- Tommy Edman has 14 doubles, three triples, seven home runs and 23 walks while batting .242.
- Edman brings a five-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .353 with a double, a triple, three walks and an RBI.
- Brendan Donovan has seven doubles, seven home runs and 28 walks while hitting .272.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!