MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, October 23, 2023 at 8:03 PM ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
|Astros||-1.5 (+156)||O 9.5 (-101)||-126|
|Rangers||+1.5 (-185)||U 9.5 (-126)||+108|
|Pitching Probables: HOU: Javier (R) TEX: Scherzer (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Astros vs. Rangers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Houston Astros will host the Texas Rangers in the seventh and final game of the ALCS on Monday at 8:03 PM ET, live on FOX from Minute Maid Park. The winner will advance to the World Series after the teams split the first six games of the series. Cristian Javier takes the mound for Houston while Max Scherzer is Texas’ starter for the contest. Sportsbooks have installed the Rangers as +108 underdogs, while the Astros are -126 favorites on the moneyline.
Astros vs. Rangers 2023 Key Stats
- The Astros are the fifth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.1 runs per game (827 total).
- The Astros are seventh-best in MLB action with 222 total home runs.
- Houston is fourth in the majors with a .259 batting average.
- The Astros rank fourth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .331.
- Houston ranks sixth in MLB with a .437 slugging percentage.
- The Rangers are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking third with 881 total runs this season.
- Texas has hit 233 homers this season, which ranks third in the majors.
- The Rangers rank second in MLB with a .263 team batting average.
- Texas has an OBP of .337 this season, which ranks third in MLB.
- Fueled by 577 extra-base hits, the Rangers rank third in MLB with a .452 slugging percentage this season.
Astros vs. Rangers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Astros have put together a 57-55 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 50.9% of those games).
- Houston has a record of 48-41 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -126 or shorter (53.9% winning percentage).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Astros have an implied win probability of 55.8%.
- Houston has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 82 times this season for an 82-72-1 record against the over/under.
- The Astros have put together a 76-80-0 record ATS this season (covering 48.7% of the time).
- This season, the Rangers have been the underdog 52 times and won 28, or 53.8%, of those games.
- Texas has a record of 15-16, a 48.4% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +108 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rangers have a 48.1% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, Texas and its opponents have hit the over in 82 of its 149 games with a total.
- The Rangers are 85-74-0 against the spread in their 159 chances this season.
|Cristian Javier (HOU)||Pitcher||Max Scherzer (TEX)|
|10 – 5||W/L||13 – 6|
Astros Key Hitters
- Kyle Tucker is batting .284 with 112 RBI, both of which are tops among Houston hitters this season.
- Of all MLB hitters, Tucker is 18th in batting average, 15th in on-base percentage, and 13th in slugging.
- Alex Bregman is batting .262 with an OBP of .363 and a slugging percentage of .441 this season.
- Bregman is 46th in MLB in home runs, and 19th in RBI.
- Yordan Alvarez is slugging .583 this season, with a team-high 31 home runs. He’s also collected 97 RBI.
- Alvarez is batting .436 with six homers over the course of his last 10 games while also on a five-game hitting streak.
- Jose Altuve has collected 112 hits this season and has an OBP of .393. He’s slugging .522 on the year.
- Altuve will look to extend his four-game hitting streak. He’s batting .333 with two homers during his last five outings.
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien has 40 doubles, four triples, 29 home runs and 72 walks while batting .276.
- Semien’s home run total ranks 30th in the majors, and he is 16th in RBI.
- Corey Seager has a club-high .327 batting average.
- Seager ranks 16th among hitters in the majors in homers, and 27th in RBI.
- Adolis Garcia leads the Rangers with 39 home runs and 107 runs batted in.
- Garcia brings a five-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .316 with three home runs and 10 RBI.
- Nate Lowe is batting .262 with 38 doubles, three triples, 17 home runs and 93 walks.
- Lowe has hit safely in five straight games. In his last five games he is batting .316 with a double, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!