MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet SW
|Astros||-1.5 (-113)||O 7.5 (-109)||-250|
|Nationals||+1.5 (-103)||U 7.5 (-116)||+207|
|Pitching Probables: HOU: Valdez (L) WSH: Gray (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Astros vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Houston Astros (38-29) are favorites (-250) on the moneyline when they take on the Washington Nationals (26-39) Wednesday at 8:10 PM ET, live on SportsNet SW. Houston’s Framber Valdez and Washington’s Josiah Gray have been named the starters for this contest.
Astros vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Astros are the 15th-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.5 runs per game (304 total).
- The Astros rank 16th in baseball with 76 total home runs.
- Houston ranks 17th in the majors with a .246 batting average.
- The Astros rank 21st in baseball with an on-base percentage of .316.
- Houston is 17th in MLB with a .400 slugging percentage.
- The Nationals rank 25th in the majors with 273 total runs scored this season.
- Washington has hit just 51 homers this season, which ranks 29th in the majors.
- The Nationals’ .261 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking sixth in MLB.
- Washington has the 15th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.323).
- The Nationals are 23rd in MLB with a slugging percentage of .387 this season.
Astros vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Astros have been favored on the moneyline 36 total times this season. They’ve gone 21-15 in those games.
- Houston has played in seven games as moneyline favorites with odds of -250 or shorter and won each of them.
- The Astros have an implied moneyline win probability of 71.4% in this matchup.
- Houston has played in 55 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 25 times (25-30-0).
- The Astros are 28-26-0 ATS this season.
- The Nationals have entered the game as underdogs 51 times this season and won 19, or 37.3%, of those games.
- Washington has a record of 2-4 when it’s set as an underdog of +207 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Nationals have a 32.6% chance to win.
- Washington’s games have gone over the total in 21 of its 51 chances.
- The Nationals are 30-22-0 against the spread in their 52 chances this season.
|Framber Valdez (HOU)||Pitcher||Josiah Gray (WSH)|
|6 – 5||W/L||4 – 5|
Astros Key Hitters
- Alex Bregman has been key for Houston with nine home runs, 39 RBI and a batting average of .247 this season.
- Bregman’s home runs rank him 66th in baseball, and he ranks 29th in RBI.
- Kyle Tucker has collected 63 hits this season and has an OBP of .347. He’s slugging .440 on the year.
- Tucker is 66th in home runs and 29th in RBI among all batters in baseball.
- Tucker has a batting average of .211 with one homer over the course of his last five outings and is working on a two-game hit streak.
- Jeremy Pena is slashing .256/.311/.427 this season for the Astros.
- Pena is batting .310 over the course of his last 10 outings while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Mauricio Dubon leads Houston with a batting average of .297. He’s also hit three home runs with 15 RBI.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Lane Thomas leads the Nationals with nine home runs.
- In all of MLB, Thomas is 66th in home runs and 81st in RBI.
- Jeimer Candelario has 17 doubles, two triples, eight home runs and 23 walks while hitting .248.
- Candelario currently ranks 88th in homers and 81st in RBI in the major leagues.
- Luis Garcia is hitting .276 with nine doubles, a triple, five home runs and 14 walks.
- Garcia takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .333 with a double, a walk and four RBI.
- Joey Meneses’ 32 RBI and .302 batting average both pace his team.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!