MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Sunday, Ian Happ and the Chicago Cubs take on the Cleveland Guardians (with Aaron Civale on the hill). First pitch at Wrigley Field is scheduled for 5:05 PM ET.
Game Info and Ian Happ Props
- Day: Sunday, July 2, 2023
- Time: 5:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MARQ
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +135)
Ian Happ Stats
- Happ is batting .254 with an OBP of .380 and a slugging percentage of .406 this season.
- Among qualifying hitters, his batting average ranks 82nd, his on-base percentage ranks 13th, and he is 102nd in the league in slugging.
- He has reached base via a hit in 48 games this season (of 80 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 19 of those games.
- He has homered in 7.5% of his games this season, including 2% of his trips to the plate.
- Happ has tallied an RBI in 22 games this season (27.5%), including 11 games with more than one RBI (13.8%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
Guardians Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Guardians staff is 28th in MLB with a K/9 rate of 7.9.
- At 3.79, the Guardians have the sixth-ranked team ERA in MLB.
- Guardians pitchers have been tagged for the second-fewest home runs in baseball (80 total, one per game).
- Civale (2-2) will take to the mound for the Guardians and make his eighth start of the season.
- The 28-year-old has pitched to a 3.18 ERA this season with 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.4 walks per nine across seven games.
Happ’s recent games
- vs. Guardians on July 1: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Guardians on June 30: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Phillies on June 29: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Phillies on June 28: 0-for-4, 1 RBI, 3 K
- vs. Phillies on June 27: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Cardinals on June 25: 0-for-1, 1 R, 1 K, 3 BB
- at Cardinals on June 24: 2-for-5, 2 R, 2 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Pirates on June 21: 2-for-5, 1 R, 2 RBI
- at Pirates on June 20: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- at Pirates on June 19: 0-for-4, 3 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!