MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Isaac Paredes and the Tampa Bay Rays will face starter Charlie Morton and the Atlanta Braves on Friday at 6:40 PM ET at Tropicana Field.
Game Info and Isaac Paredes Props
- Day: Friday, July 7, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: Apple TV+
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -192)
Isaac Paredes Stats
- Paredes has collected 67 hits this season and has an OBP of .369. He’s slugging .496 on the year.
- Paredes is 31st in Major League Baseball in home runs, and 22nd in RBI.
- Among qualifying hitters, his batting average ranks 62nd, his on-base percentage ranks 20th, and he is 24th in the league in slugging.
- He has picked up a hit in 43 of 77 games this year, including multiple hits in 18 contests.
- In 13 games this season, he has gone deep (16.9% of his games). He’s also homered in 5% of his plate appearances.
- Paredes has delivered an RBI in 31 of 77 games this year, with multiple RBI in eight of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Braves staff ranks fifth in baseball with 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Braves own a 3.64 team ERA that ranks third across all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Braves pitchers have been tagged for the seventh-fewest home runs in baseball (90 total, one per game).
- Morton (8-6) will take the mound for the Braves, his 17th start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 39-year-old’s 3.57 ERA ranks 28th, 1.445 WHIP ranks 58th, and 10.4 K/9 ranks 12th.
Paredes’ recent games
- vs. Phillies on July 6: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Phillies on July 4: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Mariners on July 2: 2-for-2, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- at Mariners on June 30: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 BB
- at Diamondbacks on June 29: 1-for-3, 1 BB
- at Diamondbacks on June 28: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- at Diamondbacks on June 27: 3-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Royals on June 25: 0-for-4
- vs. Royals on June 23: 1-for-4, 2 R, 1 BB
- vs. Royals on June 22: 0-for-2, 1 RBI, 2 K, 2 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!