MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Isaac Paredes and the Tampa Bay Rays will match up against starter Nathan Eovaldi and the Texas Rangers on Tuesday at 8:05 PM ET at Globe Life Field.
Game Info and Isaac Paredes Props
- Day: Tuesday, July 18, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -175)
Isaac Paredes Stats
- Paredes has collected 70 hits this season and has an OBP of .363. He’s slugging .502 on the year.
- Paredes ranks 25th in MLB in home runs, and 24th in RBI.
- Among qualifying hitters, he ranks 69th in batting average, 23rd in on-base percentage, and 17th in slugging.
- He has reached base via a hit in 45 games this year (of 82 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 19 of those games.
- He has hit a home run in 15 games this season (18.3%), going yard in 5.4% of his trips to the dish.
- In 40.2% of his games this year, Paredes has picked up at least one RBI. He’s racked up more than one in 11.0% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
Rangers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Rangers staff is 26th in the majors with a K/9 rate of 8.1.
- The Rangers have the 11th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 3.97.
- Rangers pitchers have been tagged for the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (103 total, 1.1 per game).
- Eovaldi (10-3) will take the mound for the Rangers, his 19th start of the season.
- The 33-year-old ranks seventh in ERA (2.83), fourth in WHIP (1.020), and 40th in K/9 (8.3) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
Paredes’ recent games
- at Rangers on July 17: 0-for-1, 1 K
- at Royals on July 16: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Royals on July 15: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Braves on July 9: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Braves on July 7: 0-for-2, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Phillies on July 6: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Phillies on July 4: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Mariners on July 2: 2-for-2, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- at Mariners on June 30: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 BB
- at Diamondbacks on June 29: 1-for-3, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!