MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Tampa Bay Rays, including Isaac Paredes, will take on Jordan Lyles and the Kansas City Royals on July 16 at 2:10 PM ET at Kauffman Stadium.
Game Info and Isaac Paredes Props
- Day: Sunday, July 16, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSKC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +135)
Isaac Paredes Stats
- Paredes has collected 69 hits this season and has an OBP of .366. He’s slugging .496 on the year.
- Paredes is 32nd in homers and 21st in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- He currently ranks 66th in batting average, 22nd in on base percentage, and 19th in slugging among qualifying batters.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 55.0% of his games this year (44 of 80), picking up multiple hits 19 times (23.8%).
- He has left the park in 17.5% of his games in 2023, and 5.2% of his trips to the plate.
- Paredes has tallied an RBI in 32 games this season (40.0%), including nine games with more than one RBI (11.3%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
Royals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Royals staff has put up a 8.3 K/9, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- The Royals own a 5.22 team ERA that ranks 28th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Royals hurlers have combined to rank 20th in baseball in home runs given up (109 total, 1.2 per game).
- Lyles (1-11) will take the mound for the Royals, his 18th start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 32-year-old ranks 64th in ERA (6.33), 44th in WHIP (1.283), and 59th in K/9 (6.4).
Paredes’ recent games
- at Royals on July 15: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Braves on July 9: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Braves on July 7: 0-for-2, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Phillies on July 6: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Phillies on July 4: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Mariners on July 2: 2-for-2, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- at Mariners on June 30: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 BB
- at Diamondbacks on June 29: 1-for-3, 1 BB
- at Diamondbacks on June 28: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- at Diamondbacks on June 27: 3-for-4, 1 R
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!