MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Isaac Paredes will aim for his 30th home run of the year when the Tampa Bay Rays take on starting pitcher Sonny Gray and the Minnesota Twins on September 11 at 7:40 PM ET.
Game Info and Isaac Paredes Props
- Day: Monday, September 11, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -192)
Isaac Paredes Stats
- Paredes leads Tampa Bay in home runs (29) and runs batted in (89) this season while batting .255.
- Paredes ranks 17th in home runs and 17th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Among qualifying batters, he ranks 88th in batting average, 31st in on-base percentage, and 17th in slugging.
- He has gotten a hit in 72 of 125 games this year (57.6%), racking up more than one hit on 28 occasions (22.4%).
- He has hit a home run in 26 games this season (20.8%), going yard in 5.8% of his trips to the dish.
- Paredes has tallied an RBI in 53 games this year (42.4%), including 16 games with more than one RBI (12.8%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in nine contests.
Twins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.5 K/9 rate put together by the Twins pitching staff leads MLB.
- The Twins own a 3.91 team ERA that ranks sixth across all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Twins hurlers have combined to rank 14th in baseball in home runs allowed (171 total, 1.2 per game).
- The Twins will send Gray (7-6) to the mound for his 29th start this season.
- Among qualified pitchers this campaign, the 33-year-old’s 2.93 ERA ranks fourth, 1.166 WHIP ranks 20th, and 8.8 K/9 ranks 26th.
Paredes’ recent games
- vs. Mariners on September 9: 1-for-1
- vs. Mariners on September 8: 3-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Mariners on September 7: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Red Sox on September 6: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. Red Sox on September 5: 0-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Guardians on September 3: 1-for-5, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Guardians on September 2: 1-for-5
- at Guardians on September 1: 0-for-4
- at Marlins on August 30: 0-for-5, 2 K
- at Marlins on August 29: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!