MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Monday, J.T. Realmuto and the Philadelphia Phillies take on the Atlanta Braves (with Charlie Morton on the hill) at Citizens Bank Park. First pitch is at 1:05 PM ET.
Game Info and J.T. Realmuto Props
- Day: Monday, September 11, 2023
- Time: 1:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -192)
J.T. Realmuto Stats
- Realmuto has collected 110 hits this season and has an OBP of .315. He’s slugging .461 on the year.
- Among qualifying batters, his batting average ranks 94th, his on-base percentage ranks 103rd, and he is 50th in the league in slugging.
- In 75 of 121 games this year (62.0%), he has recorded a hit. In 29 of those games, he had more than one hit (24.0%).
- In 18 games this year, he has hit a long ball (14.9% of his games). He’s also homered in 3.7% of his plate appearances.
- Realmuto has picked up an RBI in 37 games this season (30.6%), including more than one RBI in 13.2% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on one occasion..
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.5 K/9 rate put together by the Braves pitching staff ranks first in baseball.
- At 3.89, the Braves have the fourth-ranked team ERA in the majors.
- The Braves have allowed the second-fewest homers in the majors (152 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Braves’ Morton (14-11) will make his 28th start of the season.
- The 39-year-old ranks 12th in ERA (3.32), 45th in WHIP (1.385), and 11th in K/9 (10) among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
Realmuto’s recent games
- vs. Marlins on September 10: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Marlins on September 9: 1-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Marlins on September 8: 0-for-4
- at Padres on September 6: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Padres on September 4: 1-for-5, 2 K
- at Brewers on September 3: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Brewers on September 2: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Brewers on September 1: 1-for-3, 1 R
- vs. Angels on August 29: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 RBI
- vs. Angels on August 28: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!