MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Monday, J.T. Realmuto and the Philadelphia Phillies play the San Diego Padres (with Rich Hill on the mound) at PETCO Park. First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET.
Game Info and J.T. Realmuto Props
- Day: Monday, September 4, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: SDPA
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +120)
J.T. Realmuto Stats
- Realmuto is batting .255 with an OBP of .320 and a slugging percentage of .467 this season.
- Among qualified hitters, his batting average ranks 84th, his on-base percentage ranks 97th, and he is 41st in the league in slugging.
- Realmuto will look to extend his four-game hit streak. In his last games, he’s batting .375 with two homers.
- He has picked up a hit in 62.1% of his 116 games this season, collecting at least two hits in 24.1% of those games.
- In 14.7% of his games this year, he has hit a long ball. He’s cleared the fence in 3.7% of his trips to the dish.
- Realmuto has delivered an RBI in 36 of 116 games this year, with multiple RBI in 16 of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
Padres Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Padres’ nine K/9 rate ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Padres own a 3.83 team ERA that ranks fifth among all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Padres pitchers have been tagged for the eighth-fewest home runs in baseball (150 total, 1.1 per game).
- Hill (7-13) will take the mound for the Padres, his 27th start of the season.
- The 43-year-old has an ERA of 5.32, a 2.21 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.489 in 27 games this season.
Realmuto’s recent games
- at Brewers on September 3: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Brewers on September 2: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Brewers on September 1: 1-for-3, 1 R
- vs. Angels on August 29: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 RBI
- vs. Angels on August 28: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cardinals on August 27: 2-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Cardinals on August 26: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Giants on August 23: 0-for-5, 1 R, 3 K
- vs. Giants on August 22: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Giants on August 21: 2-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!