MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Pittsburgh Pirates, including Jack Suwinski, will face Eduardo Rodriguez and the Detroit Tigers on August 2 at 12:35 PM ET at PNC Park.
Game Info and Jack Suwinski Props
- Day: Wednesday, August 2, 2023
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -153)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +600)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -149)
Jack Suwinski Stats
- Suwinski leads Pittsburgh in home runs with 21 and runs batted in with 52.
- Suwinski is 20th in home runs and 65th in RBI among all batters this season.
- Among the qualifying batters, he ranks 131st in batting average, 53rd in on-base percentage, and 22nd in slugging.
- In 48.4% of his games this season (44 of 91), he has collected at least one hit, and in 16 of those contests (17.6%) he recorded multiple hits.
- He has homered in 17 games this year (18.7%), going yard in 6.2% of his trips to the plate.
- In 36.3% of his games this year, Suwinski has picked up at least one RBI. He’s racked up more than one in 12.1% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Tigers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Tigers staff has put up a 8.4 K/9, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Tigers’ 4.52 team ERA ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Tigers rank 17th in baseball in home runs given up with 128 (1.2 per game).
- The Tigers will hand the ball to Rodriguez (6-5) for his 16th start of the season.
- The 30-year-old has pitched to a 2.95 ERA this season with 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.1 walks per nine across 15 games.
Suwinski’s recent games
- vs. Tigers on August 1: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Phillies on July 29: 2-for-5, 1 K
- vs. Phillies on July 28: 0-for-3, 1 K
- at Padres on July 26: 0-for-3, 1 K
- at Padres on July 24: 3-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Angels on July 23: 0-for-2, 2 K
- at Angels on July 22: 0-for-1
- at Angels on July 21: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Guardians on July 19: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Guardians on July 17: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!