MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Wednesday, Jake Alu and the Washington Nationals take on the Philadelphia Phillies (with Michael Lorenzen on the mound). First pitch at Citizens Bank Park is scheduled for 6:40 PM ET.
Game Info and Jake Alu Props
- Day: Wednesday, August 9, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-PH
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +600)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -200)
Jake Alu Stats
- Alu has nine hits and an OBP of .306 to go with a slugging percentage of .294 this season.
- This year, he has tallied at least one hit in seven of 11 games (63.6%), and he has collected multiple hits twice.
- He has yet to homer in 11 games this year.
- Alu has collected an RBI in four games this year (36.4%), including one multiple-RBI game.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Phillies staff has put up a nine K/9, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Phillies have the 12th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.04.
- Phillies pitchers have allowed 130 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game, ranking them 13th in baseball.
- Lorenzen (6-7) will take to the mound for the Phillies and make his 20th start of the season.
- The 31-year-old has pitched in 19 games this season with a 3.48 ERA, 7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .234.
Alu’s recent games against Phillies
- at Phillies on August 8: 0-for-2, 2 K
- at Phillies on August 8: 1-for-4, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!