MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Washington Nationals, Jake Alu included, will take on Graham Ashcraft and the Cincinnati Reds at 6:40 PM ET on Friday at Great American Ball Park.
Game Info and Jake Alu Props
- Day: Friday, August 4, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOH
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +800)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -192)
Jake Alu Stats
- Alu has five hits and an OBP of .286 to go with a slugging percentage of .250 this season.
- He has picked up a hit in four games this year (57.1%), including one multi-hit effort.
- He has yet to hit a long ball in seven games this season.
- Alu has driven in a run twice this season, but he doesn’t have any multi-RBI games.
Reds Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Reds’ 8.5 K/9 rate ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Reds’ 4.85 team ERA ranks 26th in baseball.
- Reds hurlers combine to give up the fifth-most home runs in MLB (153 total, 1.4 per game).
- Ashcraft (6-7) will take the mound for the Reds, his 21st start of the season.
- The 25-year-old has pitched in 20 games this season with a 5.31 ERA, 6.5 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .281.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!