MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Miami Marlins, including Jake Burger, will match up against Zack Wheeler and the Philadelphia Phillies on October 3 at 8:08 PM ET at Citizens Bank Park.
Game Info and Jake Burger Props
- Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Time: 8:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -149)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -149)
Jake Burger Stats
- Burger is a key run producer for Miami with a .250 average, 34 homers and 80 RBI.
- Burger ranks 15th in home runs and 53rd in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- He currently ranks 96th in batting average, 113th in on base percentage, and 11th in slugging among qualified hitters.
- In 81 of 140 games this year (57.9%), he has recorded a hit. In 35 of those games, he had more than one hit (25.0%).
- He has gone deep in 22.1% of his games this year, including 6.3% of his chances at the plate.
- Burger has delivered an RBI in 44 of 140 games this year, with multiple RBI in 24 of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in 11 contests.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Phillies staff ranks seventh in MLB with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Phillies sport a 4.04 team ERA that ranks 11th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Phillies have allowed the 10th-fewest homers in the majors (185 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Phillies will send Wheeler (13-6) to the mound for his 33rd start this season.
- The 33-year-old’s 3.56 ERA ranks 18th, 1.073 WHIP ranks sixth, and 9.9 K/9 ranks 12th among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
Burger’s recent games
- at Pirates on September 30: 0-for-5
- at Pirates on September 29: 2-for-4, 1 RBI
- at Mets on September 27: 0-for-4, 3 K
- at Mets on September 27: 2-for-5
- vs. Brewers on September 24: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Brewers on September 23: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Brewers on September 22: 0-for-1, 1 K
- vs. Mets on September 20: 0-for-1
- vs. Mets on September 19: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Mets on September 18: 1-for-4, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!