MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Wednesday, Jake Burger and the Miami Marlins take on the Philadelphia Phillies (with Aaron Nola on the mound) at Citizens Bank Park. First pitch is at 8:08 PM ET.
Game Info and Jake Burger Props
- Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Time: 8:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -192)
Jake Burger Stats
- Burger is a key run producer for Miami with a .250 average, 34 homers and 80 RBI.
- Among all MLB batters, Burger ranks 15th in home runs and 53rd in RBI.
- Among the qualifying players, he ranks 96th in batting average, 114th in on-base percentage, and 11th in slugging.
- In 58.2% of his 141 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 35 multi-hit games.
- Looking at the 141 games he has played this season, he’s homered in 31 of them (22.0%), and in 6.3% of his plate appearances.
- Burger has knocked in at least one run in 31.2% of his games this year, with two or more RBI in 17.0% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in 11 contests.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.1 K/9 rate compiled by the Phillies pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Phillies’ 4.04 team ERA ranks 11th in the majors.
- Phillies hurlers have combined to give up 185 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the 10th-fewest homers allowed in baseball.
- Nola (12-9) will take to the mound for the Phillies and make his 33rd start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 30-year-old ranks 35th in ERA (4.46), 17th in WHIP (1.157), and 17th in K/9 (9.4).
Burger’s recent games
- at Phillies on October 3: 1-for-4
- at Pirates on September 30: 0-for-5
- at Pirates on September 29: 2-for-4, 1 RBI
- at Mets on September 27: 0-for-4, 3 K
- at Mets on September 27: 2-for-5
- vs. Brewers on September 24: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Brewers on September 23: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Brewers on September 22: 0-for-1, 1 K
- vs. Mets on September 20: 0-for-1
- vs. Mets on September 19: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!