MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Sunday, Jared Young and the Chicago Cubs face the Cleveland Guardians (with Aaron Civale on the mound). First pitch at Wrigley Field is scheduled for 5:05 PM ET.
Game Info and Jared Young Props
- Day: Sunday, July 2, 2023
- Time: 5:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MARQ
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -149)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -149)
Jared Young Stats
- Young had two doubles and three walks while hitting .263.
- He got a base hit in five of his six games (83.3%) last year, but did not have any multi-hit performances.
- In the six games he appeared in last season, he did not hit a home run.
- Young did not pick up an RBI in any of his six games last year.
Guardians Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Guardians had a 8.6 K/9 last season as a pitching staff, which ranked 16th in the majors.
- The Guardians pitched to a 3.46 last season, which ranked sixth in baseball.
- The Guardians ranked 15th in long balls given up last season with 172 home runs against them.
- The Guardians will hand the ball to Civale (2-2) for his eighth start of the season.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in seven games this season with an ERA of 3.18, a 2.2 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.261.
Young’s recent games against Guardians
- vs. Guardians on July 1: 0-for-2, 1 K
- vs. Guardians on June 30: 2-for-3, 2 R, 2 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!