MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Sunday, Jeimer Candelario and the Chicago Cubs take on the Atlanta Braves (with Charlie Morton on the mound). First pitch at Wrigley Field is scheduled for 2:20 PM ET.
Game Info and Jeimer Candelario Props
- Day: Sunday, August 6, 2023
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: MARQ
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -149)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +700)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -149)
Jeimer Candelario Stats
- Candelario is batting .274 with an OBP of .355 and a slugging percentage of .504 this season.
- Among qualified hitters, his batting average ranks 39th, his on-base percentage ranks 32nd, and he is 20th in the league in slugging.
- He has picked up a hit in 64.4% of his 104 games this year, collecting more than one hit in 26.0% of them.
- In 17 games this year, he has hit a long ball (16.3% of his games). He’s also homered in 3.9% of his plate appearances.
- Candelario has tallied an RBI in 34 games this year (32.7%), including 16 games with more than one RBI (15.4%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Braves has delivered a 9.5 K/9 rate, which ranks fifth-best in MLB.
- The Braves own a 3.85 team ERA that ranks seventh among all pitching staffs in baseball.
- The Braves have given up the fourth-fewest homers in the majors (118 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Braves will send Morton (10-9) to the mound for his 22nd start this season.
- The 39-year-old’s 3.62 ERA ranks 26th, 1.425 WHIP ranks 56th, and 9.7 K/9 ranks 18th among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
Candelario’s recent games
- vs. Braves on August 5: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- vs. Braves on August 4: 0-for-3, 2 K
- vs. Reds on August 3: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Reds on August 2: 4-for-4, 4 R, 1 BB
- vs. Reds on August 1: 4-for-5, 2 R
- at Mets on July 30: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Mets on July 29: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Mets on July 28: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Mets on July 27: 0-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Rockies on July 26: 0-for-2, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!