MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jeimer Candelario will be up against starter Jack Flaherty on Sunday (at 2:15 PM ET) when the Washington Nationals take on the St. Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium.
Game Info and Jeimer Candelario Props
- Day: Sunday, July 16, 2023
- Time: 2:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSMW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +700)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -192)
Jeimer Candelario Stats
- Candelario is batting .260 with an OBP of .336 and a slugging percentage of .477 this season.
- Among qualified hitters, his batting average ranks 69th, his on-base percentage ranks 60th, and he is 37th in the league in slugging.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 64.0% of his games this season (55 of 86), picking up more than one hit 21 times (24.4%).
- He has left the yard in 15.1% of his games in 2023, and 3.6% of his trips to the plate.
- Candelario has tallied an RBI in 25 games this season (29.1%), including 14 games with more than one RBI (16.3%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
Cardinals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Cardinals staff has put up a 8.3 K/9, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Cardinals have the 23rd-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.52.
- Cardinals hurlers have combined to surrender 89 home runs (one per game). That’s the first-fewest homers allowed in the majors.
- Flaherty (6-5) will take the mound for the Cardinals, his 18th start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 27-year-old’s 4.27 ERA ranks 45th, 1.565 WHIP ranks 64th, and 8.6 K/9 ranks 35th.
Candelario’s recent games
- at Cardinals on July 15: 0-for-1, 1 K
- vs. Rangers on July 9: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Rangers on July 8: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Reds on July 6: 1-for-4, 1 SB
- vs. Reds on July 5: 1-for-4
- vs. Reds on July 4: 0-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Reds on July 3: 1-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Phillies on July 2: 1-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Phillies on July 1: 1-for-3, 1 K
- at Phillies on June 30: 1-for-4, 3 K