MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Wednesday, Jesus Sanchez and the Miami Marlins take on the Philadelphia Phillies (with Aaron Nola on the hill) at Citizens Bank Park. First pitch is at 8:08 PM ET.
Game Info and Jesús Sánchez Props
- Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Time: 8:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -125)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +600)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -125)
Jesús Sánchez Stats
- Sanchez has collected 91 hits this season and has an OBP of .327. He’s slugging .450 on the year.
- Sanchez will look to extend his five-game hit streak. During his last outings, he’s batting .278 with one homer.
- He has reached base via a hit in 67 games this year (of 118 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 19 of those games.
- Looking at the 118 games he has played this season, he’s hit a long ball in 14 of them (11.9%), and in 3.5% of his plate appearances.
- Sanchez has tallied an RBI in 30 games this season (25.4%), including 14 games with more than one RBI (11.9%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Phillies has delivered a 9.1 K/9 rate, which ranks seventh-best in MLB.
- The Phillies have the 11th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.04.
- The Phillies have given up the 10th-fewest homers in the majors (185 total, 1.1 per game).
- Nola (12-9) will take the mound for the Phillies, his 33rd start of the season.
- The 30-year-old ranks 35th in ERA (4.46), 17th in WHIP (1.157), and 17th in K/9 (9.4) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
Sanchez’s recent games
- at Phillies on October 3: 1-for-2
- at Pirates on October 1: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Pirates on September 30: 1-for-5, 2 K
- at Pirates on September 29: 1-for-2, 1 K
- at Mets on September 27: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Brewers on September 24: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Brewers on September 23: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Brewers on September 22: 1-for-4, 3 K
- vs. Mets on September 20: 0-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Mets on September 18: 0-for-2, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!