MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jeter Downs will return to action when the Washington Nationals match up against starting pitcher Graham Ashcraft and the Cincinnati Reds on August 4 at 6:40 PM ET.
Game Info and Jeter Downs Props
- Day: Friday, August 4, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOH
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -133)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +600)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -133)
Jeter Downs Stats
- Downs had a double, a home run and a walk while hitting .154.
- In four of 13 games last season (30.8%), he had a hit, including two multi-hit performances.
- Despite appearing in 13 games last season, he hit one homer.
- In three of 13 games last season, Downs drove home a run, and he had one game with multiple RBIs.
Reds Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Reds struck out nine batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-best in MLB.
- The Reds had the 28th-ranked ERA (4.86) in the majors last season.
- The Reds allowed the second-most home runs last season with 213, or 1.3 per game.
- The Reds will hand the ball to Ashcraft (6-7) for his 21st start of the season.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 5.31, 6.5 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .281 in 20 games this season.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!