MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Joey Meneses will be matching up with starter Paul Blackburn on Friday (at 7:05 PM ET) when the Washington Nationals face the Oakland Athletics at Nationals Park.
Game Info and Joey Meneses Props
- Day: Friday, August 11, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +100)
Joey Meneses Stats
- Meneses has 122 hits and an OBP of .325 to go with a slugging percentage of .418 this season.
- Meneses is 136th in home runs and 40th in RBI among all batters this season.
- His batting average ranks 25th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 85th, and he is 94th in the league in slugging.
- In 77 of 108 games this season (71.3%), he has recorded a hit. In 32 of those games, he had more than one hit (29.6%).
- He has gone deep in 8.3% of his games in 2023 (nine of 108), leaving the yard in 2.4% of his trips to the dish.
- Meneses has tallied an RBI in 39 games this year (36.1%), including 15 games with more than one RBI (13.9%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in seven contests.
Athletics Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Athletics’ 8.3 K/9 rate ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Athletics have put up the last-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (5.77).
- Athletics hurlers combine to allow the fifth-most home runs in MLB (155 total, 1.3 per game).
- The Athletics’ Blackburn (2-2) will make his 12th start of the season.
- The 29-year-old has pitched to a 4.35 ERA this season with 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.2 walks per nine across 12 games.
Meneses’ recent games
- at Phillies on August 10: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 K
- at Phillies on August 9: 0-for-2, 1 K, 2 BB
- at Phillies on August 8: 2-for-5, 2 R, 2 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- at Phillies on August 8: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- at Reds on August 6: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 2 BB
- at Reds on August 5: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- at Reds on August 4: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Brewers on August 2: 1-for-4
- vs. Brewers on August 1: 0-for-4
- vs. Brewers on July 31: 3-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K