MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Sunday, Joey Votto and the Cincinnati Reds face the Milwaukee Brewers (with Wade Miley on the mound). First pitch at American Family Field is scheduled for 2:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Joey Votto Props
- Day: Sunday, July 9, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -175)
Joey Votto Stats
- Votto is batting .259 with an OBP of .365 and a slugging percentage of .685 this season.
- Votto has a batting average of .474 with four homers over the course of his last games and is on a five-game hit streak.
- He has collected a hit in eight of 16 games this year (50.0%), with multiple hits in five games (31.3%).
- In 37.5% of his games this season, he has hit a long ball. He’s cleared the fence in 11.1% of his trips to the dish.
- Votto has tallied an RBI in eight games this year (50.0%), including five games with more than one RBI (31.3%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
Brewers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Brewers pitching staff is 23rd in the majors with a K/9 of 8.2.
- The Brewers have the 15th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.14.
- Brewers pitchers have given up 114 total home runs at a rate of 1.3 per game, ranking them 22nd in the league.
- Miley (5-2) will take the mound for the Brewers, his 13th start of the season.
- The 36-year-old has an ERA of 3.36, a 2.38 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.151 in 12 games this season.
Votto’s recent games
- at Brewers on July 8: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- at Brewers on July 7: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 2 K
- at Nationals on July 6: 1-for-2, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Nationals on July 5: 3-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Nationals on July 3: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- vs. Padres on July 2: 0-for-2, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Padres on July 1: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Padres on June 30: 0-for-3, 1 K
- at Orioles on June 28: 0-for-6, 1 RBI, 3 K
- at Orioles on June 27: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!