MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Philadelphia Phillies, including Johan Rojas, will take on Jordan Lyles and the Kansas City Royals on August 4 at 7:05 PM ET at Citizens Bank Park.
Game Info and Johan Rojas Props
- Day: Friday, August 4, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +850)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -222)
Johan Rojas Stats
- Rojas is batting .286 with an OBP of .306 and a slugging percentage of .343 this season.
- This year, he has posted at least one hit in seven of 10 games (70.0%), and he has collected multiple hits twice.
- He has yet to hit a home run in 10 games this year.
- In four games this season (40.0%), Rojas has knocked in a run, including two games with multiple runs batted in.
Royals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Royals staff ranks 27th in MLB with a K/9 rate of eight.
- The Royals’ 5.09 team ERA ranks 28th in baseball.
- Royals pitchers have given up 131 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game, ranking them 18th in the league.
- Lyles (2-12) will take to the mound for the Royals and make his 21st start of the season.
- The 32-year-old’s 6.07 ERA ranks 61st, 1.278 WHIP ranks 41st, and 6.4 K/9 ranks 56th among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!