MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jonah Heim will be up against starter Tanner Bibee on Sunday (at 2:35 PM ET) when the Texas Rangers face the Cleveland Guardians at Globe Life Field.
Game Info and Jonah Heim Props
- Day: Sunday, July 16, 2023
- Time: 2:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -192)
Jonah Heim Stats
- Heim is batting .291 with an OBP of .348 and a slugging percentage of .495 this season.
- Heim is 62nd in MLB in homers, and 10th in RBI.
- His batting average ranks 14th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 40th, and he is 22nd in the league in slugging.
- Heim will look to extend his five-game hit streak. Over the course of his last games, he’s batting .471 with one homer.
- In 73.8% of his games this season (59 of 80), he has collected at least one hit, and in 24 of those contests (30.0%) he recorded multiple hits.
- He has hit a home run in 16.3% of his games this season, including 4% of his chances at the plate.
- Heim has produced an RBI in 35 games this year (43.8%), including 15 multi-RBI outings (18.8%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in nine contests.
Guardians Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 7.9 K/9 rate compiled by the Guardians pitching staff ranks 28th in MLB.
- At 3.90, the Guardians have the ninth-ranked team ERA in baseball.
- Guardians pitchers have been tagged for the fifth-fewest home runs in baseball (95 total, one per game).
- The Guardians’ Bibee (5-2) will make his 14th start of the season.
- The 24-year-old has pitched to a 3.34 ERA this season with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.5 walks per nine across 13 games.
Heim’s recent games
- vs. Guardians on July 15: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 BB
- vs. Guardians on July 14: 3-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 1 K
- at Nationals on July 8: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Nationals on July 7: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Red Sox on July 6: 2-for-3, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- at Red Sox on July 5: 0-for-4
- vs. Astros on July 3: 1-for-4, 2 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Astros on July 2: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Astros on July 1: 3-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Astros on June 30: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!