MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Sunday, Jonah Heim and the Texas Rangers play the Washington Nationals (with Patrick Corbin on the hill). First pitch at Nationals Park is scheduled for 12:05 PM ET.
Game Info and Jonah Heim Props
- Day: Sunday, July 9, 2023
- Time: 12:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: Peacock
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: +145)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +350)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -125)
Jonah Heim Stats
- Heim has 83 hits and an OBP of .341 to go with a slugging percentage of .479 this season.
- Of all MLB hitters, Heim ranks 70th in homers and 13th in RBI.
- He currently ranks 23rd in batting average, 54th in on base percentage, and 39th in slugging among qualifying hitters.
- In 73.1% of his games this season (57 of 78), he has collected at least one hit, and in 23 of those contests (29.5%) he recorded more than one hit.
- He has hit a long ball in 15.4% of his games this year, including 3.8% of his plate appearances.
- Heim has tallied an RBI in 34 games this year (43.6%), including 14 games with more than one RBI (17.9%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in eight contests.
Nationals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Nationals has a collective 7.6 K/9 rate. That’s second-worst in the majors.
- The Nationals’ 4.80 team ERA ranks 26th in baseball.
- Nationals pitchers have given up 124 total home runs at a rate of 1.4 per game (fourth-most in the league).
- Corbin (5-10) will take to the mound for the Nationals and make his 19th start of the season.
- The 33-year-old ranks 62nd in ERA (5.22), 66th in WHIP (1.593), and 64th in K/9 (6) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
Heim’s recent games
- at Nationals on July 8: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Nationals on July 7: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Red Sox on July 6: 2-for-3, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- at Red Sox on July 5: 0-for-4
- vs. Astros on July 3: 1-for-4, 2 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Astros on July 2: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Astros on July 1: 3-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Astros on June 30: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Tigers on June 28: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Tigers on June 27: 1-for-4, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!