MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jonathan Aranda will be matching up with starter Bryce Elder on Sunday (at 1:40 PM ET) when the Tampa Bay Rays take on the Atlanta Braves at Tropicana Field.
Game Info and Jonathan Aranda Props
- Day: Sunday, July 9, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +130)
Jonathan Aranda Stats
- Aranda hit .192 with four doubles, two home runs and eight walks.
- In 12 of 30 games last year (40.0%) he posted a hit, and in three of those games (10.0%) he picked up at least two hits.
- He went yard in two of his 30 games last season, leaving the ballpark in 2.3% of his plate appearances.
- Aranda drove in a run in six of 30 games last season (20.0%), but did not have a multiple-RBI performance.
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Braves struck out 9.7 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-best in MLB.
- The Braves pitched to a 3.45 last season, which ranked fifth in baseball.
- With just 148 homers allowed, the Braves ranked fourth in the league at preventing long balls.
- Elder (7-1) will take to the mound for the Braves and make his 18th start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers this year, the 24-year-old’s 2.45 ERA ranks first, 1.140 WHIP ranks 26th, and 7 K/9 ranks 55th.
Aranda’s recent games against Braves
- vs. Braves on July 8: 0-for-4, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!