MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jonathan India and the Cincinnati Reds will take on starting pitcher Josiah Gray and the Washington Nationals on Wednesday at 7:05 PM ET at Nationals Park.
Game Info and Jonathan India Props
- Day: Wednesday, July 5, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN2
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -108)
Jonathan India Stats
- India has collected 84 hits this season and has an OBP of .344. He’s slugging .426 on the year.
- India ranks 53rd in homers and 39th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Among qualified hitters, his batting average ranks 81st, his on-base percentage ranks 48th, and he is 79th in the league in slugging.
- In 69.8% of his 86 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 19 multi-hit games.
- In 11 games this season, he has hit a long ball (12.8% of his games). He’s also homered in 3.4% of his plate appearances.
- In 33.7% of his contests this season, India has notched at least one RBI. In 11 of those games (12.8%) he collected more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in five games.
Nationals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Nationals staff is 29th in the majors with a K/9 rate of 7.7.
- The Nationals own a 4.79 team ERA that ranks 26th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Nationals give up the fourth-most homers in the majors (117 total, 1.4 per game).
- The Nationals will send Gray (6-6) to the mound for his 18th start this season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 25-year-old’s 3.30 ERA ranks 19th, 1.385 WHIP ranks 52nd, and 8.1 K/9 ranks 40th.
India’s recent games
- at Nationals on July 4: 3-for-6, 3 R, 2 HR, 3 RBI
- at Nationals on July 3: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Padres on July 2: 0-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Padres on July 1: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Padres on June 30: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- at Orioles on June 28: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Orioles on June 27: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Orioles on June 26: 1-for-4
- vs. Braves on June 25: 1-for-2, 1 K
- vs. Braves on June 24: 0-for-5, 3 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!