MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Baltimore Orioles, including Jordan Westburg, will face Luis Severino and the New York Yankees on July 6 at 7:05 PM ET at Yankee Stadium.
Game Info and Jordan Westburg Props
- Day: Thursday, July 6, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: YES
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -192)
Jordan Westburg Stats
- Westburg is batting .308 with an OBP of .400 and a slugging percentage of .462 this season.
- In 62.5% of his eight games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied three multi-hit games.
- He has yet to hit a long ball in eight games this year.
- Westburg has collected an RBI in four games this year (50.0%), including one multiple-RBI game.
Yankees Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Yankees’ 8.8 K/9 rate ranks 14th in MLB.
- At 3.68, the Yankees have the fourth-ranked team ERA in the majors.
- Yankees pitchers have allowed 94 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game, ranking them 12th in baseball.
- The Yankees will send Severino (1-3) to the mound for his ninth start this season.
- The 29-year-old has pitched to a 6.30 ERA this season with 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 4.1 walks per nine across eight games.
Westburg’s recent games against Yankees
- at Yankees on July 5: 1-for-3, 1 R, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- at Yankees on July 4: 2-for-4, 2 R
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!