MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jorge Polanco will be matching up with starter Framber Valdez on Sunday (at 8:03 PM ET) when the Minnesota Twins take on the Houston Astros at Minute Maid Park.
Game Info and Jorge Polanco Props
- Day: Sunday, October 8, 2023
- Time: 8:03 PM ET
- TV Channel: FS1
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +120)
Jorge Polanco Stats
- Polanco has collected 77 hits this season and has an OBP of .335. He’s slugging .454 on the year.
- He has gotten a hit in 60 of 83 games this year (72.3%), racking up at least two hits on 18 occasions (21.7%).
- He has hit a long ball in 18.1% of his games in 2023 (15 of 83), leaving the yard in 4.1% of his trips to the plate.
- In 37.3% of his contests this season, Polanco has picked up at least one RBI. In 15 of those games (18.1%) he collected two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in five games.
Astros Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Astros has delivered a 9.1 K/9 rate, which ranks seventh-best in baseball.
- At 3.93, the Astros have the eighth-ranked team ERA in baseball.
- Astros pitchers have surrendered 201 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game, ranking them 22nd in baseball.
- Valdez (12-11) will take the mound for the Astros, his 32nd start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 29-year-old’s 3.45 ERA ranks 15th, 1.121 WHIP ranks 13th, and 9.1 K/9 ranks 22nd.
Polanco’s recent games
- at Astros on October 7: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 3 K
- vs. Blue Jays on October 4: 2-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Blue Jays on October 3: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Rockies on September 29: 1-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Athletics on September 27: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Athletics on September 26: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Angels on September 24: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- vs. Angels on September 22: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Reds on September 20: 1-for-5, 2 RBI, 3 K
- at Reds on September 19: 1-for-5, 1 RBI, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!