MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, Jorge Soler and the Miami Marlins play the St. Louis Cardinals (with Jordan Montgomery on the hill) at Busch Stadium. First pitch is at 7:45 PM ET.
Game Info and Jorge Soler Props
- Day: Tuesday, July 18, 2023
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSMW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +290)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +105)
Jorge Soler Stats
- Soler leads Miami in home runs with 24 while driving in 52 runs and slugging .521.
- Soler ranks seventh in homers and 41st in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Among qualified hitters, his batting average ranks 94th, his on-base percentage ranks 42nd, and he is ninth in the league in slugging.
- In 60.9% of his 92 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 18 multi-hit games.
- In 21 games this year, he has hit a long ball (22.8% of his games). He’s also homered in 6.2% of his plate appearances.
- Soler has picked up an RBI in 30 games this season (32.6%), including multiple RBI in 14 of those contests (15.2%).
Cardinals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Cardinals pitching staff is 24th in the majors with a K/9 of 8.2.
- The Cardinals sport a 4.51 team ERA that ranks 23rd across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Cardinals have surrendered the first-fewest homers in the majors (92 total, one per game).
- The Cardinals will hand the ball to Montgomery (6-7) for his 19th start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 30-year-old’s 3.23 ERA ranks 19th, 1.223 WHIP ranks 38th, and 8.4 K/9 ranks 39th.
Soler’s recent games
- at Cardinals on July 17: 1-for-4
- at Orioles on July 16: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Orioles on July 15: 0-for-3, 2 BB
- at Orioles on July 14: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Phillies on July 9: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Phillies on July 8: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Phillies on July 7: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Cardinals on July 6: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cardinals on July 5: 2-for-4, 3 R, 1 BB
- vs. Cardinals on July 4: 3-for-4, 3 R, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!