MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jorge Soler and the Miami Marlins will take on starting pitcher Kyle Bradish and the Baltimore Orioles on Sunday at 1:35 PM ET at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Game Info and Jorge Soler Props
- Day: Sunday, July 16, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN2
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +105)
Jorge Soler Stats
- Soler is batting .252 this season with a team-high 24 home runs and 52 RBI.
- Soler ranks sixth in homers and 37th in RBI among all batters in Major League Baseball.
- He ranks 90th in batting average, 37th in on base percentage, and ninth in slugging in MLB action.
- In 55 of 90 games this season (61.1%), he has recorded a hit. In 18 of those games, he had more than one hit (20.0%).
- He has hit a long ball in 23.3% of his games in 2023 (21 of 90), leaving the yard in 6.3% of his trips to the plate.
- In 30 tilts this year (33.3%), Soler has notched an RBI, and in 14 of those games (15.6%) he had more than one. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Orioles Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Orioles staff ranks eighth in baseball with 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Orioles’ 4.14 team ERA ranks 16th in MLB.
- Orioles hurlers have combined to rank 18th in baseball in home runs surrendered (108 total, 1.2 per game).
- The Orioles will send Bradish (5-4) to the mound for his 17th start this season.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 3.32, a 3.43 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.179 in 16 games this season.
Soler’s recent games
- at Orioles on July 15: 0-for-3, 2 BB
- at Orioles on July 14: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Phillies on July 9: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Phillies on July 8: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Phillies on July 7: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Cardinals on July 6: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cardinals on July 5: 2-for-4, 3 R, 1 BB
- vs. Cardinals on July 4: 3-for-4, 3 R, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cardinals on July 3: 1-for-4, 1 R
- at Braves on July 2: 0-for-4, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!