MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Miami Marlins, Jorge Soler included, will take on Aaron Nola and the Philadelphia Phillies at 1:40 PM ET on Sunday at LoanDepot park.
Game Info and Jorge Soler Props
- Day: Sunday, July 9, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -200)
Jorge Soler Stats
- Soler leads Miami in home runs with 23 and runs batted in with 51.
- Soler ranks sixth in homers and 37th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Among qualified hitters, he ranks 83rd in batting average, 33rd in on-base percentage, and ninth in slugging.
- Soler enters this game on a six-game hit streak. He’s hitting .471 in his last outings with one homer.
- In 60.9% of his games this season (53 of 87), he has collected at least one hit, and in 18 of those contests (20.7%) he recorded more than one hit.
- He has hit a long ball in 20 games this season (23.0%), going yard in 6.3% of his trips to the plate.
- In 33.3% of his contests this season, Soler has tallied at least one RBI. In 14 of those games (16.1%) he collected two or more RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in five games.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.4 K/9 rate compiled by the Phillies pitching staff ranks sixth in MLB.
- The Phillies sport a 4.06 team ERA that ranks 13th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Phillies pitchers have been tagged for the eighth-fewest home runs in baseball (93 total, 1.1 per game).
- Nola (8-5) will take to the mound for the Phillies and make his 19th start of the season.
- The 30-year-old ranks 45th in ERA (4.30), 15th in WHIP (1.097), and 28th in K/9 (9.1) among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
Soler’s recent games
- vs. Phillies on July 8: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Phillies on July 7: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Cardinals on July 6: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cardinals on July 5: 2-for-4, 3 R, 1 BB
- vs. Cardinals on July 4: 3-for-4, 3 R, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cardinals on July 3: 1-for-4, 1 R
- at Braves on July 2: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Braves on July 1: 1-for-4
- at Braves on June 30: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Red Sox on June 29: 0-for-4, 3 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!