MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, Jorge Soler and the Miami Marlins take on the Philadelphia Phillies (with Zack Wheeler on the hill). First pitch at Citizens Bank Park is scheduled for 8:08 PM ET.
Game Info and Jorge Soler Props
- Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Time: 8:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +320)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -161)
Jorge Soler Stats
- Soler’s 36 home runs are most among Miami batters. He’s driven in 75 runs this season while slugging .509.
- Soler is 12th in homers and 70th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Among qualifying batters, he ranks 100th in batting average, 48th in on-base percentage, and 16th in slugging.
- In 64.0% of his games this year (87 of 136), he has collected at least one hit, and in 26 of those contests (19.1%) he recorded at least two hits.
- Looking at the 136 games he has played this season, he’s hit a home run in 32 of them (23.5%), and in 6.3% of his plate appearances.
- Soler has delivered an RBI in 46 of 136 games this season, with multiple RBI in 21 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.1 K/9 rate compiled by the Phillies pitching staff ranks seventh in baseball.
- The Phillies’ 4.04 team ERA ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Phillies have given up the 10th-fewest homers in the majors (185 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Phillies will send Wheeler (13-6) to the mound for his 33rd start this season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 33-year-old ranks 18th in ERA (3.56), sixth in WHIP (1.073), and 12th in K/9 (9.9).
Soler’s recent games
- at Pirates on September 30: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Pirates on September 29: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Mets on September 27: 0-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Brewers on September 24: 3-for-5
- vs. Brewers on September 23: 1-for-4, 3 K
- vs. Brewers on September 22: 1-for-2, 1 K
- vs. Mets on September 20: 2-for-4, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Mets on September 19: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 K, 3 BB
- vs. Mets on September 18: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Braves on September 17: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!