MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jorge Soler will be matching up with starter Aaron Nola on Wednesday (at 8:08 PM ET) when the Miami Marlins take on the Philadelphia Phillies at Citizens Bank Park.
Game Info and Jorge Soler Props
- Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Time: 8:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +350)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -192)
Jorge Soler Stats
- Soler leads Miami in home runs with 36 while driving in 75 runs and slugging .509.
- Soler is 12th in baseball in home runs, and 70th in RBI.
- Among qualifying hitters, he ranks 100th in batting average, 48th in on-base percentage, and 16th in slugging.
- In 63.5% of his games this year (87 of 137), he has collected at least one hit, and in 26 of those contests (19.0%) he recorded more than one hit.
- He has homered in 23.4% of his games this year, including 6.3% of his plate appearances.
- Soler has produced at least one RBI in 33.6% of his games this season (46 of 137), with two or more RBI 21 times (15.3%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Phillies staff is seventh in baseball with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Phillies sport a 4.04 team ERA that ranks 11th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Phillies pitchers have been tagged for the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (185 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Phillies’ Nola (12-9) will make his 33rd start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers this campaign, the 30-year-old’s 4.46 ERA ranks 35th, 1.157 WHIP ranks 17th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th.
Soler’s recent games
- at Phillies on October 3: 0-for-4, 3 K
- at Pirates on September 30: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Pirates on September 29: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Mets on September 27: 0-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Brewers on September 24: 3-for-5
- vs. Brewers on September 23: 1-for-4, 3 K
- vs. Brewers on September 22: 1-for-2, 1 K
- vs. Mets on September 20: 2-for-4, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Mets on September 19: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 K, 3 BB
- vs. Mets on September 18: 0-for-4, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!