MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Miami Marlins, including Jorge Soler, will match up against Zach Eflin and the Tampa Bay Rays on August 30 at 6:40 PM ET at LoanDepot park.
Game Info and Jorge Soler Props
- Day: Wednesday, August 30, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -200)
Jorge Soler Stats
- Soler leads Miami in home runs (35) and runs batted in (71) this season while batting .239.
- Soler is sixth in homers and 41st in RBI in the major leagues.
- Among the qualified, he ranks 114th in batting average, 81st in on-base percentage, and 15th in slugging.
- In 79 of 125 games this year (63.2%), he has picked up a hit. In 22 of those games, he had more than one hit (17.6%).
- He has homered in 24.8% of his games in 2023 (31 of 125), leaving the yard in 6.6% of his trips to the dish.
- In 43 tilts this season (34.4%), Soler has notched an RBI, and in 20 of those games (16%) he had more than one. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Rays Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Rays has delivered a 9.1 K/9 rate, which ranks seventh-best in MLB.
- The Rays’ 3.86 team ERA ranks fourth in the majors.
- Rays hurlers have combined to surrender 142 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the fifth-fewest homers allowed in the majors.
- The Rays will send Eflin (13-8) to the mound for his 26th start this season.
- The 29-year-old ranks 19th in ERA (3.55), third in WHIP (1.032), and 22nd in K/9 (9.2) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
Soler’s recent games
- vs. Rays on August 29: 1-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Nationals on August 27: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- vs. Nationals on August 26: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Nationals on August 25: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Padres on August 23: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Padres on August 22: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Padres on August 21: 0-for-4, 3 K
- at Dodgers on August 19: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Dodgers on August 19: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- at Dodgers on August 18: 2-for-4, 3 R, 2 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!