MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Houston Astros, Jose Altuve included, will face JP Sears and the Oakland Athletics at 8:10 PM ET on Tuesday at Minute Maid Park.
Game Info and Jose Altuve Props
- Day: Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet SW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +320)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -117)
Jose Altuve Stats
- Altuve is batting .313 with an OBP of .399 and a slugging percentage of .549 this season.
- Altuve has a batting average of .200 with one homer in his last games and is working on a four-game hit streak.
- He has gotten a hit in 51 of 73 games this year (69.9%), racking up at least two hits on 23 occasions (31.5%).
- In 17.8% of his games this season, he has hit a long ball. He’s cleared the fence in 4.8% of his trips to the plate.
- Altuve has picked up an RBI in 24 games this season (32.9%), including more than one RBI in 13.7% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on six occasions..
Athletics Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Athletics pitching staff is 25th in the majors with a K/9 of 8.2.
- The Athletics have put up the 29th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (5.58).
- Athletics hurlers have combined to rank 25th in baseball in home runs surrendered (191 total, 1.3 per game).
- Sears (4-11) will take the mound for the Athletics, his 29th start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers this year, the 27-year-old’s 4.45 ERA ranks 38th, 1.226 WHIP ranks 26th, and 8.4 K/9 ranks 28th.
Altuve’s recent games
- vs. Padres on September 10: 1-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- vs. Padres on September 9: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Padres on September 8: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Rangers on September 6: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Rangers on September 5: 3-for-5, 3 R, 3 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- at Rangers on September 4: 4-for-6, 3 R, 2 HR, 2 RBI
- vs. Yankees on September 3: 0-for-4, 3 K
- vs. Yankees on September 1: 0-for-1
- at Red Sox on August 30: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- at Red Sox on August 29: 0-for-5, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!